Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post your animated GIFs thread (56k takes a bus)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moore doesn't fire.

Comment

Originally posted by IceBone View Post
      Problem, officer?

Oh...
      "Don't brake. Don't brake. Don't brake....MY LEG'S GOT A MIND OF ITS OWN AND IT'S BRAKING!"- Jeremy Clarkson

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by 93Flareside View Post
        Because everybody's able to get a license. Remember? Gold star for everyone!

Don't care if this is a repost, I lol every time. It's something I would've done...

Last edited by Adrian; April 16th, 2013, 11:04 AM.
        Current Cars:
        1994 BMW 850 CiA (232k km). Ronja Røverdatter, custom 5.4 liter V12 autobahnmuncher.
        1992 Donkervoort S8AT (101k km). The mad dutch "Super 7." 300hp/ton of turbo power
        2013 VW Caravelle 4Motion (58k km). A dark wine red 180PS/400Nm 2.0 BiTDI rocketvan
        2007 SMC F-Kart 50. 88cc of street legal go-kart hilarity, and a 1968 Cadillac Coupé DeVille Convertible 472.

<Perc> every daily driver needs a turbo.

Comment

*trip*

Support your FG Community: buy a shirt or iPhone cover

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible - but pissing everyone off, is a piece of cake.

Comment

Final Gear around the world care package
            discussion | photos | spreadsheet | map

Comment

WillDAQ: To use the technical terms: "the Mustang is to aerodynamics what horse shit is to fine dining"

Dr Grip: Brilliant!

EyeMWing Because what fun is a silicone dick if you don't try putting it in somebody's backside at least once.

Jay IKEA now ranks up in my awesome list, quite near bacon and blowjobs.

Cowboy I've never gotten so drunk I wanted to rub one out while shoving a fire extinguisher up my ass.

Remind me never to have him round to dinner!

www.mattonmotors.com/ @MattOnMotors

Comment

Final Gear around the world care package
                discussion | photos | spreadsheet | map

Comment

Originally posted by 93Flareside View Post

I prefer the 2012 Belgian Grand Prix version.

Comment

Originally posted by ashspet View Post
                    *trip*

I'm a mom and I laughed at all of them. :p
                    Booooooooored

Comment

Originally posted by MWF View Post
                      If I've learned everything from batman is that if you pull the trigger twice on those the flagpole will shoot out and impale you.

<Ice> Oh, you're the kiddy anime guy.
                      "The problems of the world cannot possibly be solved by skeptics or cynics whose horizons are limited by the obvious realities. We need men who can dream of things that never were."
                      — John F. Kennedy

Comment

1993 Ford F-150 Flareside - July 2010 - August 2013
                        2004 Ford Mustang - September 2013 - Present
                        1987 Mercury Colony Park GS - August 2015 - Present
                        2003 EZGO TXT - March 2015 - Present (it's road legal!)

Originally posted by narf
                        Did I mention it burps and farts like a Roman orgy?
                        Originally posted by Redliner
                        Wankel is better because BRAP
                        Originally posted by prizrak
                        The difference between a manually shifted auto and a proper manual is about the same as masturbation and sex.

Comment

LULWAT?
                          ?
                          "I'm sure Burger King is doing great in Germany, but they're not exactly stopping making schnitzels."

Comment

Current Cars:
                            1994 BMW 850 CiA (232k km). Ronja Røverdatter, custom 5.4 liter V12 autobahnmuncher.
                            1992 Donkervoort S8AT (101k km). The mad dutch "Super 7." 300hp/ton of turbo power
                            2013 VW Caravelle 4Motion (58k km). A dark wine red 180PS/400Nm 2.0 BiTDI rocketvan
                            2007 SMC F-Kart 50. 88cc of street legal go-kart hilarity, and a 1968 Cadillac Coupé DeVille Convertible 472.

<Perc> every daily driver needs a turbo.

Comment

Comment

Dear God, I post one GIF that's slightly odd and now the floodgates of weird shit opens.

The difference between a manually shifted auto and a proper manual is about the same as masturbation and sex.

Comment

Time to right this ship with some awesome:

"Don't brake. Don't brake. Don't brake....MY LEG'S GOT A MIND OF ITS OWN AND IT'S BRAKING!"- Jeremy Clarkson

Comment

Through the buttcrack I go!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ilpav View Post
                                        Time to right this ship with some awesome:

Source?
                                        There is no such thing as a stupid question.* *but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by NecroJoe View Post
                                          Source?

Comment

Working...
                                          X