BOND

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks to much like fairy cake fruit land for me.

pages actually load FAST.

THEY DO... MAYBE YOU SHOULD HOOK DREW UP WITH WHAT EVER YOUR USING.

i agree.

Thanks, but I can't take credit for the color selection. I ripped it off a Blogger skin I liked (that's what my main page is bases on as well).

It loads fast for a few reasons. First, the load is HUGELY less than that of F-A.net. Second, I have one damn good host. ;)

HOW MUCH DOES YOU HOST COST?

I'M STILL LOOKING FOR ONE FOR MY VIPER SITE.

You pay in advance and if you pay for 2 yrs, it works out to be $10/mo + the domain which runs $10 to $20 a year.

See this page

load shouldnt be a factor though. there are plentry of sites with as much or more load that load fast. is Drew just cheaping out?

No, load is a huge factor. It slows down the hard drive(s), it slows down the CPU, uses more RAM, etc.

not to mention there are a ton of posts on F-A.net which causes it to go slower. The bigger the forum, the more users, etc. the slower the forum.

yea but like i said, if you have a good server, it goes fast. theres tons of sites with more traffic than his that load fast. they probably pay tons of money, and i dont expect Drew to pay so much, but i'm wondering if he is cheaping out anyhow.

I don't think he's cheaping out, but I don't think he has the best of hosts either. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.