I'd totally watch that movie.

1997 Audi A6 Avant 2.8 quattro - 12/2006-04/2007 - Totaled
    2005 Audi TT 1.8T quattro - 07/2012-11/2012 - Traded
    2013 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 - 11/2012-
    1992 Mazda Miata 1.6 - 03/2013-07/2017 - Sold
    1996 Jeep Cherokee 4.0 - 12/2014-

Twitter/Instagram: @SeenOnWoodward

Comment

One thing wrong with that. C3P0 did not play against him. It was R2D2.
      "I don't care who does the electing, so long as I get to do the nominating" -Boss Tweed

"No man's life, liberty or happiness are safe while Congress is in session,"- Mark Twain

Comment

Now imagine it with C3PO translating for R2.
        "Power corrupts. Lack of power corrupts absolutely."
        -Redliner, ironically

Comment

Yes, but I always imagined R2 talking like that, and 3PO only translating the non-profanities.
          1986 BMW E23 735i Goodbye...
          1996 BMW E36 328i Touring Executive R.I.P.
          2001 Mercedes-Benz W203 C220 CDI Classic ...Aaaand it's gone
          2003 BMW E46 330dA Touring Lifestyle Edition
          2014 Renault Clio Tce 90 S&S Expression Pack Introduction
          Rental roulette: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Comment

I agree with that. Also explains why C3P0 gets upset with R2 so often.
            "I don't care who does the electing, so long as I get to do the nominating" -Boss Tweed

"No man's life, liberty or happiness are safe while Congress is in session,"- Mark Twain

Comment

10/10 would watch again.

Comment

Where are we going and why are we in a handbasket?

Comment

I know it isn't, but I'd like to think that this is the Caravan with that sticker on:

Click image for larger version

Name:	jet-turbine-dodge-caravan-2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.9 KB
ID:	3435034

Comment

Last edited by ScarFace88; January 12th, 2017, 11:52 AM.
                    Where are we going and why are we in a handbasket?

Comment

Originally posted by ScarFace88 View Post

Ah yes, the next generation of V16 drivers
                      "It's not right, this." : Anonymous studio tech on the killing of TopGear.

Comment

Sooooooo..... when I put my car in reverse, the whole engine moves to the back of the car?!?

Comment

Yes, that's why on manuals you sometimes hear a clunk or a crunch.

"I'm sure Burger King is doing great in Germany, but they're not exactly stopping making schnitzels."

Comment

So what about mid-engined cars? They don't move at all?

Comment

Originally posted by CD82 View Post
                              So what about mid-engined cars? They don't move at all?
                              That's neutral

Comment

1993 Ford F-150 Flareside - July 2010 - August 2013
                                2004 Ford Mustang - September 2013 - Present
                                1987 Mercury Colony Park GS - August 2015 - Present
                                2003 EZGO TXT - March 2015 - Present (it's road legal!)

Originally posted by narf
                                Did I mention it burps and farts like a Roman orgy?
                                Originally posted by Redliner
                                Wankel is better because BRAP
                                Originally posted by prizrak
                                The difference between a manually shifted auto and a proper manual is about the same as masturbation and sex.

Comment

Originally posted by 93Flareside View Post
                                  God spoke hebrew. Or arabic ... or eh ... but he certainly did not speak english or any other european language that has this ambiguity in it's language today. Damn, where is my colander? I almost forgot to pray my 4 Fettucine today ...

beautiful language - milk&water - baseball vs. football - best god in show

Comment

Whatever God spoke, it sure as Hell was not Arabic, that or he might need a firm talking to.

Call you back when I get up there.
                                    Last edited by Cowboy; January 13th, 2017, 11:16 PM.
                                    "It's not right, this." : Anonymous studio tech on the killing of TopGear.

Comment

I was just trying to make a funneh....
                                      1993 Ford F-150 Flareside - July 2010 - August 2013
                                      2004 Ford Mustang - September 2013 - Present
                                      1987 Mercury Colony Park GS - August 2015 - Present
                                      2003 EZGO TXT - March 2015 - Present (it's road legal!)

Originally posted by narf
                                      Did I mention it burps and farts like a Roman orgy?
                                      Originally posted by Redliner
                                      Wankel is better because BRAP
                                      Originally posted by prizrak
                                      The difference between a manually shifted auto and a proper manual is about the same as masturbation and sex.

Comment

They were just english subtitles.
                                        There is no such thing as a stupid question.* *but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by 93Flareside View Post
                                          I was just trying to make a funneh....
                                          And for what it's worth, you made me laugh
                                          - Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my BOOMSTICK!

Comment

Working...
                                          X