• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

An oldie but a goodie.

"The best defense is a good offense"

There is no such thing as a stupid question.* *but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

That can't possibly be real, can it? Right? Right?
          Why E10? I'm driving E46...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Where are we going and why are we in a handbasket?

Comment

Logical.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ScarFace88 View Post
                      Interestingly...

There is no such thing as a stupid question.* *but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Where are we going and why are we in a handbasket?

Comment

Took me a second
                          ?
                          "I'm sure Burger King is doing great in Germany, but they're not exactly stopping making schnitzels."

Comment

Nope. Because mad cow. It's simpler than Parkinson's and construction workers.

Denny Crane.
                            WillDAQ: To use the technical terms: "the Mustang is to aerodynamics what horse shit is to fine dining"

Dr Grip: Brilliant!

EyeMWing Because what fun is a silicone dick if you don't try putting it in somebody's backside at least once.

Jay IKEA now ranks up in my awesome list, quite near bacon and blowjobs.

Cowboy I've never gotten so drunk I wanted to rub one out while shoving a fire extinguisher up my ass.

Remind me never to have him round to dinner!

www.mattonmotors.com/ @MattOnMotors

Comment

Originally posted by ScarFace88 View Post
                              drop it like it's hot.
                              1993 Ford F-150 Flareside - July 2010 - August 2013
                              2004 Ford Mustang - September 2013 - February 2018
                              1987 Mercury Colony Park GS - August 2015 - Present
                              2003 EZGO TXT - March 2015 - Present (it's road legal!)
                              2018 Volkswagen Golf GTI 6-Speed (February 2018 - Present)

Comment

Look three posts up.
                                "I don't care who does the electing, so long as I get to do the nominating" -Boss Tweed

We’ve gone from 'Hope and Change' to 'Hope and Change Your Story.' -Bill Maher

Comment

He quoted ScarFace88 and wrote his comment, that's not stupid.
                                  Why E10? I'm driving E46...

Comment

Sorry, I was just waking up and it did not appear to be quoted.
                                    "I don't care who does the electing, so long as I get to do the nominating" -Boss Tweed

We’ve gone from 'Hope and Change' to 'Hope and Change Your Story.' -Bill Maher

Comment

Comment

I was looking through YouTube recommendations and they suggested some fishing videos...

Comment

the bridge hit the bridge!
                                          and i must say that bridge is a lot tougher than i would've predicted
                                          i never would've guess the bridge would have so much damange just because it was hit by a bridge

Comment

Working...
                                          X