No announcement yet.

Awesome Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

East enders refers to the eastern part of London, specifically North of the River (Thames) and there is no coast near them really, only the Thames and a bit further down the Thames Estuary.

I beleive you are correct and they were/are from the Midlands - possibly the East Midlands where some of the confustion may lie.

Home speed. ...

Comment

Pong on pedestrian traffic light, an invention of some people at HAWK Hildesheim in Germany:

(Found here.)

Comment

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	USmpq.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	3427028

Comment

Originally posted by maxtortheone View Post
            More power to him for pulling through with it and all that, but his plan has one huge flaw that he seems to have missed...

... he's now got a driving licence with a picture of him wearing a colander on his head.

Comment

Originally posted by DanRoM View Post
              Pong on pedestrian traffic light, an invention of some people at HAWK Hildesheim in Germany:

(Found here.)
              That is bloody awesome +1.
              "If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur." - Red Adair.
              "Nothing is to high for the daring of mortals. We storm heaven it self in our folly." - Horace.

Signature by Ford GT

Comment

I already posted this in entertainment but it belongs in here too.

Comment

You know; I never would have expected that to come out of the Germans...

Anyway; why aren't more lectures like this...?
                  ^My Flickr Page^_______________________________^My Blipfoto 'Photo Every Day' Page^

Comment

Thats awesome!

Also -

Last edited by Archie411; September 17th, 2012, 4:53 PM.

Comment

(Found here.)
                      Super Awesome

Comment

Super CGI.

Final Gear around the world care package
                        discussion | photos | spreadsheet | map

Comment

Comment

Comment

A Swatch pocket watch is awesome?
                              "I don't care who does the electing, so long as I get to do the nominating" -Boss Tweed

"No man's life, liberty or happiness are safe while Congress is in session,"- Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by GRtak View Post
                                A Swatch pocket watch is awesome?
                                Gen Y and Millennials never had the Swatch fad that we did.
                                LET | FOREVER | BE

Comment

The awesome must be hidden in the pockets, 'cause I'm not seeing it.

Comment

Comment

I used to have a monitor just like that!

Also, if he just moved his damn book, he could just set his sandwich down on a plate.

Comment

Comment

RE: That watch: Why would you want to put it around your belt?

(Although it does look kinda cool as a wristwatch).
                                          "Don't brake. Don't brake. Don't brake....MY LEG'S GOT A MIND OF ITS OWN AND IT'S BRAKING!"- Jeremy Clarkson

Comment

Working...
                                          X