Show us your Lego!

One guy at Eurobricks has built this awesome thingy:

So... ice showed off some of his proengineer skills and helped me design a new wheel hub prototype that i'd like to pitch to lego. Any similarities to real life designs are pure coincidence. :shifty:

That's pretty amazing.

Planning to do a 3d-printed prototype?

It would be preferable to pitch it to Lego including a new car design he's working on, but we might have to get it 3D printed, if there's providers that can guarantee tolerances small enough.

Those look much better than the current Lego offering, I'd love to see a new supercar using them.

Lego isn't known to have made the smartest decisons, and the latest technic models are not that good designed as they should be.

A guy from Czech Lego community has made it to Billund as a Technic designer. His Brickshelf and Facebook.

So anything is possible with a little effort :)

That's why I would keep it back for when a bigger set comes along.

45 euros for an excellently preserved 30 year old classic technic set. Not bad imho.

I have been thinking a lot about the Crowkillers Porsche 997 GT3 and the only obstacle is cost. I would need to disassemble my 8070 Supercar and 42000 Grand Prix Racer plus buy an additional $200 in parts.

Or I could put that money away for when the new Volvo L350F flagship comes out in August. The Porsche is just so cool!

crowkillers-8.jpg

And more to the point why has he changed his name so we all think of that Egg-chucking Canuck Tosspot whenever he posts?

This is a Volvo L350F

L350F_005.jpg

Not to toot my own horn but, Somewhere in this tread I mentioned I wanted a full RC wheel-loader for a flagship.....

nailed-it.jpg

Also 35 bucks for an 884 is a steal, given inflation that's probably less then what they went for new.