Show us your Lego!

You mean like this one?

MOC's don't count :p

Yes, the new flagship will be a Volvo L350F.

Blurry but 100% real.

http://imagizer.imageshack.**/v2/800x600q90/15/3qar.jpg

After asking to switch from "FordGT" to "justinb" the thought occurred to me that it was similar to Bieber. I was named Justin long before that little twat and my last name begins with a B.

I suppose I could ask to change my name again but the mods might get a little angry with me.

Wait a sec? Does that mean the thing is controlled trough an app?

God I hope not......

Wait a sec? Does that mean the thing is controlled trough an app?

God I hope not......

The speculation I read was that there'll be an app for digital building instructions (notice the "build digital" on the bottom).

Yes, the new flagship will be a Volvo L350F.

Blurry but 100% real.

http://imagizer.imageshack.**/v2/800x600q90/15/3qar.jpg

After asking to switch from "FordGT" to "justinb" the thought occurred to me that it was similar to Bieber. I was named Justin long before that little twat and my last name begins with a B.

I suppose I could ask to change my name again but the mods might get a little angry with me.

I feel your pain for sharing a given name with such a septic little weasel. I'm sure the almighty mods wouldn't object if you did decide to request a change but if you're cool with it as it is don't let me prompt you to change again.

As if you needed any more reasons to a) play with Lego and b) fap.

Besides I wouldn't build and give away a bespoke Lego commission for anything less than anal.

Last edited:
Already been done.

That's...awesome in a weird way :lol:

The second large model for 2014 looks to be a red trophy truck or pickup. Perhaps the truck equivalent to the 8070 Supercar.

Last edited:
So I finally went to this backwards little failure of a nations first and only official Lego store, It's located on the worst possible place on the planet: this country's biggest shopping center, which makes a trip to it a hellish undertaking filled with parking lot jams caused by housewives who can't park, hallway jams by people who cannot comprehend some people walk faster then 0.0001 km's an hour, and an awful racket caused by people who cannot understand their hell spawn should either be kept in check, or locked in the basement until they are 21.

First and foremost I went to pick up a Simpsons house, which was temporary out of stock, which serves me right for waiting to long.

But since I was there and did not want to waste the trip I picked up an 42025 Cargo plane which I was planning on getting anyway:

TBs_20131201_1_01.jpg

I have heard good things about that one, so I look forward to building it.

I also picked up one of these, since I expect it to retire soon and you can't find it in shops anymore:

1004004012083859.jpg

I know its not brilliant but it is a flagship, so I feel it needs to be in the collection.

Then there's the odd one out, the money for The Simpsons house was sorta burning a hole in my pocket, I know I promised myself to focus the collection only on Technic, but I figured that promise was broken by the intention of getting the Simpsons house anyway, and I have just finished reading the entire X-wing novel series, so this one just called out to me:

10240_box3_na.jpg

I know it's UCS, I know I was not planning on getting anymore UCS sets because I feel they are overpriced if you consider the parts count, but fuck all that, it's a goddamn X-wing.

I'm gonna start building it right now.

Last edited:
First and foremost I went to pick up a Simpsons house, which was temporary out of stock, which serves me right for waiting to long.

Now i feel slightly bad for posting because this just arrived in the mail:

:D :D

also got a free poster and a Lego Movie mini set because i got it off lego.com:

Last edited: