Show us your Lego!

Just finished the F40 set. It's as awesome as you think.

And then some. The building techniques used in this model are mindblowing. IMHO the best non-Technic car LEGO has done so far.

Here are some photos from me and a comparison with my 1:18 F40 die-cast by Kyosho.

I must have this.

How / where did You buy it? The F40? I thought it will be out only in august. :(

They're for sale on shop.lego.com for $99 right now if you're a VIP member. AFAIK its free to sign up for Lego VIP.

There are also a bunch on eBay right now. I think I'm going to wait for it to go on actual public sale and try to find a deal for it nearer to the holidays.

How / where did You buy it? The F40? I thought it will be out only in august. :(

At least in the states, VIP members could buy it starting on July 15th at a Lego Store or at the Lego online store. "VIP" membership is also just their free rewards card thing. You get points on it with purchases and you get coupons and such from it.

I need this in my life :|

I guess I should mention I have collecting city sets over the past year. So far:

60075 (excavator and truck)
60052 (cargo train)
60050 (train station)
60026 (city square with crane)
60059 (logging truck)
60020 (cargo truck with forklift)

And I just ordered:
31036 (toy and grocery shop)
31026 (bike shop and cafe)
60083 (snowplow)
7499 (extra track)

And soon:
60051 (passenger train)
60004 (fire station)
10246 (detectives office)

And then I have a massive amount of bricks and things from my childhood, sets like gas station, moon patrol, fire and police station from the early 80's. I will have pictures soon.
I rather not get police stations, as that depicts violence and I do not want that in my lego world.

I need this in my life :|

x2.

My current Lego wishlist.

10248 (Ferrari F40)
8070 (Technic Supercar)
42039 (Technic 24 Hour Race Car)
21303 (Wall*E)

Last edited:
Something to do together this weekend. Track is for later, but I couldn't pass up the price, $16 on Amazon.
g9SSylh.jpg

Pepper is confoozeled.
v9hqt2F.jpg

So you likes Star Wars, Lego, and we seems to have the same taste in women.....I'm starting to think I'm your evil twin.

Last edited:
Rey.jpg

This is my favorite out of the new star wars sets.

Has anyone bought/obtained 42043 the Technic MB Arocs truck?

I'm thinking about buying it for Junior and myself as a kind of joint Christmas present.