I Haven't Got Any Friends

Dogbert

Helsinki Smash Rod
Car(s)
Roger Dean's Rocks
So I was watching TG 08x05, and Jeremy says to read about how you can learn about the Prodrive P2 by Googling "I haven't got any friends".

Well, put "I haven't got any friends" into Google, and hit "I'm feeling lucky". :rofl:

I know. That's... the joke. :(

What other good "I'm Feeling Lucky"'s are out there?

Last edited:
What other good "I'm Feeling Lucky"'s are out there?

Well, theres the very old "french military victories", "weapons of mass destrucion" and "miserable failure"

I don't know if those work anymore, and I'm too lazy to Google them. :lol:

Miserable Faliure no longer works I'm afraid. It stopped working about a year ago.

You should have posted this in the TG forum, i thought you were referring to yourself :p
It's an attention grabbing headline, because you see it and go "what's he on about?" :p

I like how this thread was started only three hours ago, yet it's already the sixth Google result for "I haven't got any friends". :eek:

Well, theres the very old "french military victories", "weapons of mass destrucion" and "miserable failure"

I don't know if those work anymore, and I'm too lazy to Google them. :lol:

"french military victories" was a good one, fake google looking page that tricked everyone. Don't know the deal with the others.

"french military victories" was a good one, fake google looking page that tricked everyone. Don't know the deal with the others.

Miserable failure used to link to the White House webpage about GWB. And "weapons of mass destruction" went to this page.

So why does Google hate trackdays :(. Stupid environmentalist hippies.

So why does Google hate trackdays :(. Stupid environmentalist hippies.

Because for pretty much the same amount of money you could be driving a real race car in actual races?

I like how this thread was started only three hours ago, yet it's already the sixth Google result for "I haven't got any friends". :eek:
Good URLs + sitemap + popular site = win!