I Haven't Got Any Friends

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Haven't Got Any Friends

So I was watching TG 08x05, and Jeremy says to read about how you can learn about the Prodrive P2 by Googling "I haven't got any friends".

Well, put "I haven't got any friends" into Google, and hit "I'm feeling lucky".
    No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up.
    - Lily Tomlin

My cheevos!

I'm linked to this site...
    http://www.trackpedia.com/forums/arc...php?t-620.html

Special thanks to darkshark0159 for the FG shirt

Comment

I know. That's... the joke.

What other good "I'm Feeling Lucky"'s are out there?
      Last edited by Dogbert; December 24th, 2008, 11:24 AM.
      - Lily Tomlin

My cheevos!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogbert View Post
        What other good "I'm Feeling Lucky"'s are out there?
        Well, theres the very old "french military victories", "weapons of mass destrucion" and "miserable failure"

I don't know if those work anymore, and I'm too lazy to Google them.

Comment

Miserable Faliure no longer works I'm afraid. It stopped working about a year ago.

Comment

You should have posted this in the TG forum, i thought you were referring to yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Goose+ View Post
              You should have posted this in the TG forum, i thought you were referring to yourself
              It's an attention grabbing headline, because you see it and go "what's he on about?"
              - Lily Tomlin

My cheevos!

Comment

I like how this thread was started only three hours ago, yet it's already the sixth Google result for "I haven't got any friends".
                "It's not long enough to use in bed." -rickhamilton620

Comment

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question...8160331AANnH4P

I got that...

Comment

Originally posted by h-p View Post
                    Well, theres the very old "french military victories", "weapons of mass destrucion" and "miserable failure"

I don't know if those work anymore, and I'm too lazy to Google them.
                    "french military victories" was a good one, fake google looking page that tricked everyone. Don't know the deal with the others.
                    And on the eighth day: they danced the funky monkey.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramseus View Post
                      "french military victories" was a good one, fake google looking page that tricked everyone. Don't know the deal with the others.
                      Miserable failure used to link to the White House webpage about GWB. And "weapons of mass destruction" went to this page.

Comment

"Find Chuck Norris" is one too.

Comment

So why does Google hate trackdays . Stupid environmentalist hippies.

Comment

Originally posted by Ottobon View Post
                            So why does Google hate trackdays . Stupid environmentalist hippies.
                            Because for pretty much the same amount of money you could be driving a real race car in actual races?
                            Ex rotard

Comment

Originally posted by chaos386 View Post
                              I like how this thread was started only three hours ago, yet it's already the sixth Google result for "I haven't got any friends".
                              Good URLs + sitemap + popular site = win!
                              My Cars: 2008 Dodge Viper SRT-10 convertible (summer weekend car), 2001 Ford Mustang GT coupe (winter car & grocery getter)
                              There is no replacement for displacement.
                              - Wolfgang Bernhard, then Chief Operating Officer, Chrysler Group talking about the Dodge Viper SRT-10
                              ... I ask Herb Helbig, vehicle synthesis manager for SRT and a member of the original Team Viper development group since day one, if they'd ever thought of adding traction control. "It comes with two," he says, pointing at my feet. "Learn to use them." Got it.
                              - Motor Trend on the 2006 Dodge Viper Coupe, November 2005

Comment

Working...
                              X