Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bone View Post
    queue F&F9...
    Drifting planes on a 25 mile long runway?

•1997 Audi A6 Avant 2.8 quattro - 12/2006-04/2007 - Totaled
    •2005 Audi TT 1.8T quattro - 07/2012-11/2012 - Traded
    •2013 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 - 11/2012-
    •1992 Mazda Miata 1.6 - 03/2013-07/2017 - Sold
    •1996 Jeep Cherokee 4.0 - 12/2014-

Twitter/Instagram: @SeenOnWoodward

Comment

[EUROBEAT INTENSIFIES]

Viva la Targa!

"Anybody who accuses this of being a girl car, needs to get into a Miata or Fiata on a back road. This is the most fun you can have in a car - without a girl in it." - Jason Cammisa about the ND platform
      "Changing gear is a vital form of self-expression that I'm being denied." - Richard Hammond on the Gen 4 Clio RS
      "These cars remind us, what driving - and in a wider sense, what motoring is all about. It's about the sensation of controlling a machine - not the speed with which you cover ground." - Chris Harris on the Caterham Seven and the purity of driving

Comment

Originally posted by CrzRsn View Post
        Drifting planes on a 25 mile long runway?
        And the planes have 18 forward gears.
        Where are we going and why are we in a handbasket?

Comment

and will be stanced like hell!

Comment

Originally posted by bone View Post
            and will be stanced like hell!

•1997 Audi A6 Avant 2.8 quattro - 12/2006-04/2007 - Totaled
            •2005 Audi TT 1.8T quattro - 07/2012-11/2012 - Traded
            •2013 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 - 11/2012-
            •1992 Mazda Miata 1.6 - 03/2013-07/2017 - Sold
            •1996 Jeep Cherokee 4.0 - 12/2014-

Twitter/Instagram: @SeenOnWoodward

Comment

Thanks a lot for reminding me that I actually saw that movie. It was a sneak preview.

Comment

[EUROBEAT INTENSIFIES]

Viva la Targa!

"Anybody who accuses this of being a girl car, needs to get into a Miata or Fiata on a back road. This is the most fun you can have in a car - without a girl in it." - Jason Cammisa about the ND platform
                "Changing gear is a vital form of self-expression that I'm being denied." - Richard Hammond on the Gen 4 Clio RS
                "These cars remind us, what driving - and in a wider sense, what motoring is all about. It's about the sensation of controlling a machine - not the speed with which you cover ground." - Chris Harris on the Caterham Seven and the purity of driving

Comment

:pineapples:
                  Last edited by MWF; February 10th, 2017, 6:44 PM.
                  WillDAQ: To use the technical terms: "the Mustang is to aerodynamics what horse shit is to fine dining"

Dr Grip: Brilliant!

EyeMWing Because what fun is a silicone dick if you don't try putting it in somebody's backside at least once.

Jay IKEA now ranks up in my awesome list, quite near bacon and blowjobs.

Cowboy I've never gotten so drunk I wanted to rub one out while shoving a fire extinguisher up my ass.

Remind me never to have him round to dinner!

www.mattonmotors.com/ @MattOnMotors

Comment

Harrison Ford had another flying incident. This time he did not crash, he landed on a taxiway. Cue can you fly this meme.
                    "I don't care who does the electing, so long as I get to do the nominating" -Boss Tweed

We’ve gone from 'Hope and Change' to 'Hope and Change Your Story.' -Bill Maher

Comment

Comment

These new flying cars look suspiciously like planes.

Comment

Is that Harrison Ford?

Comment

Story from above: http://www.ocregister.com/articles/l...emergency.html

Full vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZydrXAq2pY

Comment

Originally posted by ScarFace88 View Post
                              Is that Harrison Ford?
                              Well, no, but it was near the John Wayne airport where Han Solo landed his starship in the taxiway:

The Piper Cherokee aircraft landed at 6:18 p.m. near John Wayne Airport

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Enroute A380 wake flips Challenger 604 upside down
                                  A short time later (1-2 minutes) the aircraft encountered wake turbulence sending the aircraft into an uncontrolled roll, turning the aircraft around at least 3 times (possibly even 5 times), both engines flamed out, the aircraft lost about 10,000 feet until the crew was able to recover the aircraft, restart the engines and divert to Muscat. The aircraft received damage beyond repair due to the G-forces, and was written off.
                                  src: link

Originally posted by MadCat360
                                  You've never driven your car hard and you never will. Only a professional racing driver can drive a car hard. Everyone else sucks.

Comment

New pants for everyone on board.
                                    "I don't care who does the electing, so long as I get to do the nominating" -Boss Tweed

We’ve gone from 'Hope and Change' to 'Hope and Change Your Story.' -Bill Maher

Comment

That is a bit worrying, to say the least!

Here's the original from the Herald, with nothing new to ad so far:

Accident: Emirates A388 over Arabian Sea on Jan 7th 2017, wake turbulence sends business jet in uncontrolled descent - Aviation Hearld

Comment

Airbus: now making planes so big they can swat little planes like flies with nothing but air.
                                        Last edited by Cowboy; March 17th, 2017, 10:10 PM.
                                        "It's not right, this." : Anonymous studio tech on the killing of TopGear.

Comment

They are called Airbus instead of Airtaxi for a reason.

Comment

Working...
                                          X