Weird Dreams Thread

Playing to much Fallout? That happens to me when I play to much of a game. When the original Halo came out I had dreams where the Grunts were coming after me.

halo-grunt.jpg

I had dreams of Flood combat forms as pets last night.

There was even a horse.

Playing to much Fallout? That happens to me when I play to much of a game. When the original Halo came out I had dreams where the Grunts were coming after me.

halo-grunt.jpg

Had a Fallout dream a couple of weeks ago. And a LA Noire dream a couple of days ago.

I dreamt last night that I made the dumbest post on Reddit ever, it was downvoted to oblivion but I didn't think it was stupid. I remember it was some sort of physics related question and that it looked like I copy and pasted it straight out of a textbook but that it was related to something like a TV show or cartoon or the like.

I have a quite odd reoccurring dream.

dream.jpg

The big black boxes are houses (middle one on the second block is mine), black lines are the streets, bronze line is the train track.

I am imagining myself walking down my street toward the intersection at the end, and while that's happening I see train tracks on the side of my street and I hear/feel the rumbling of a nearby commuter train. Then, all in a sudden, I find myself being dragged in the nearby pond by a jet ski and I'm seeing the passenger train parked on the tracks above the water(the white rectangle). Next thing I know I finish the race I was in, and then I wake up. Every single time....

And the closet train line is about 4-5 miles away.

Last edited:
I had a dream where I was driving my car, and then spotted a Chrysler New Yorker 2-door sedan parked in a shed. So I ran over, lobbed a brick through the window and stole it, for no reason the keys were in the ignition. Also the glass didn't shatter, it sort of melted in to goo...

I kept trying to drift it around corners but it was just full of understeer and bodyroll and it was also LHD although I was somehow in America...

So yeah, was kind of weird, also as close I'll ever come to driving something as land yachtish as this...
Chrysler_New_Yorker_5.jpg

My God, what is in my head, how un-pleasant! I keep dreaming about. ...

A Green Morris Marina I once jumped on the bonnet (Arse first) - sorry Joyce I owe you for the repairs still.

Other things are mostly private.

Last edited:
I had one the other night where I was sitting in class, don't know which one, but it was the last day of the class, and the teacher, who everyone had previously thought was really cool, stomped into the classroom in a flying rage, telling us all we'd done all the semester's work all wrong, and that we needed to do all of it all over again, before the last class was over, if we wanted to get a passing grade in the class. I was talking with my classmates and trying to come up with how the hell we were going to get all that work done in one class... and then I woke up, thinking WTF was that shit?

I found out that when I sent text messages, words beginning with "D" weren't being received by the person I was sending them to. Since I used to work at the company my mobile phone contract is with, I called one of my ex colleagues to ask if he knew there was a problem. He was too busy carrying a washing machine downstairs to deal with it, so gave me his login details and I logged in and fixed the problem myself.

I dreamt I was on a plane with a Saudi prince who joked that I must be a peasant because I shipped a new Mercedes to somewhere and I didn't know how much it would cost to transport a classic car (I think it was an E-Type or a Miura). I then got into this fancy house that I thought my family owned but it turns out it they just pretended. So then the police raided the place for one reason or another, I ran out the door onto a city street with one of the office buildings in my city somehow having had a bank attached. I ran into it with people chasing me as it turns out, because I forgot to pay the internet bill.

I had a dream where I was driving a Formula Ford at Brands Hatch. Only instead of a shift lever, I had a keyboard. I had to downshift using buttons.

Threw me for a loop. Probably too much iRacing.

Had a really weird one last night. I blame it on my Forensic Engineering course textbook, which I read a section about a collapsing tower that was crumbling for years beforehand, then suddenly collapsed.

Essentially I was at uni (but it wasn't any recognisable uni - it was more like my old school) and my halls of residence was an old church-like building that was a central place with a giant banquet style hall in it (again, very similar to my school's hall but with bedrooms where the classrooms are around it for some reason). This had had a large crack in the side of it for ages, and it finally went while loads of people were watching it because of creaks; the whole front of the building fell off/over.

Then for some reason I went back inside the building to get something from my room which wasn't on the missing front side. When I got to my room I realised that I was on the wrong side of the building and could see out into the open. Before I could do anything this section fell over as well. Weirdly I didn't wake up here as I survived falling with half a building from about a 3rd storey level :dunno:

Then on the ground we had shields to protect us from falling debris (as we were very close the the building of course) when it finally fully collapsed. There was a cloud of smoke and a massive showering of glass (weird since it didn't have that much glass on it) and everyone cheered. That's when I woke up.

Not an unconscious desire to see your old school destroyed I wonder? I've had plenty of dreams like that about the first high school I went to, usually about it burning to the ground or getting blown up by terrorists. ;-)

Thankfully no one ever seems to get hurt in these dreams, unlike the kinds I had around the end of 2001 when I was changing schools. All because of what happened in September, I guess.

I had a lucid dream for the first time in a while the other day, that is probably one of my favorite things ever. I have to think of something more creative to do next time though, usually I just end up flying around.

Its not so much a textbook more a story book of case studies. Its actually very interesting, if incredibly boring.

I have tonnes of weird dreams but this one was the most detailed I've remembered in a while and it had a bit of a TG flavour, well, for a brief moment.

So in the first part of the dream I was hugging Jeremy. There was no funny business going on, there was just hugging. There didn't seem to be all that much of a height difference so I must have been stood on something but there was just muchly hugging for a very long time. So long, in fact, that even in the dream I began thinking it was a bit odd. Then for no reason I can fathom I was hugging Ben Collins, except it didn't look remotely like Ben Collins but that's who my brain was saying it was.

Then the whole dreamscape changed and I was a transexual. I had a penis but was otherwise very feminine looking. I took this guy to bed. He looked a bit like the new guy at work; mixed race with really light green eyes, like something out of a bloody Hammond Heaven fic. Anyway we were kissing and cuddling in bed and then I told him I was a transexual and he got very mad. I turned over in bed and there was another bloke sat on a chair next to the bed. He just rolled his eyes and stuck his hand down the front of my knickers to play with my cock. I remember very vividly looking down my body at his fingers wrapped around me and feeling all squirmy.

Then it changed again and I was watching some thugs set a dog on this man. They kept telling the dogs to attack and I was really upset. I walked over to them and saw that the person lying on the ground was a police officer. I told them that I thought they were all evil.

In the next section I was sewing fruit together. With very careful movements I had a needle and thread and was trying to sew square pieces of fruit together without them coming apart. I was concentrating really intensely and had the feeling that something really bad would happen if I couldn't stitch these pieces of fruit together.

What the actual fuck?!

Finally! Somebody has dreams far more fucked than mine. :p :tease:

I still won't post some of my more "weird" dreams here. It will harm many people's mental health. The doctor even said so.

Last edited:
Had a dream about another -female - Final Gear member but woke up before anything really interesting happened. Damn ;-)