The "Things that annoy me" thread

Have you tried launching a GoFundMe? Maybe a Kickstarter?

Surely, we could pitch in a few bucks to fund you getting keys from a dealer to your car.

:p
Ducking autocorrect! :p

I just can't find the damn keys. Will the dealer be able to cut a key for it by VIN even though it's a 1988?

If the dealer can't, a locksmith will be able to. Both may require that you prove that it is your car before they do anything.

Stopped at a gas station yesterday to get gas and use the restroom. Walk into the minimart, and the clerk says "restroom is for customers only." I just bought $50 worth of gas! Nope, not good enough.

That is complete BS!

I would ask "so, what does that make me if I bought gas?"

It practically is at the moment.

It practically is at the moment.

Its the most expensive its been in months. And unlike before when there was a 10? jump to 89 and another 10? to 93, its now 30-50? between grades. At the gas station in question regular was $2.53/gal and premium was $3.35/gal. Still pretty much free compared to European prices.

Wow, I just filled up with $2.67/gal for premium. Isn't the Boston area supposed to be more expensive?

Wow, I just filled up with $2.67/gal for premium. Isn't the Boston area supposed to be more expensive?

In theory yes, but our local refinery had an "unplanned outage" for Memorial day, which drove prices up and they haven't gone down yet. Funny thing is that this isn't the first time that refinery goes down for memorial day.

$3.89 at the station closest to me. $2.65 a half mile away. :lol:

2.35 here.

Scammers - I'm currently searching for a new apartment for rent, and one of the first three I contacted is a scam. The ad is deactivated already even though it has been put up on Saturday and I received an e-mail that the landlord was born and raised in England and allegedly inherited the apartment from his deceased uncle. Up until now there was no attempt to get some upfront payment, but I guarantee that there will be at some point when I keep up the conversation.

You know what, fuck it, currently I have a week of vacation and don't have something to do so let's see how far this can get - at least I can hold up the scammer for some time...

Asshole apologies.

People who hurt you and then apologize in a way that they are basically taking back their apology ...

I?m sorry, but you were standing in my way or I?m sorry, but it?s nothing are prime examples. Especially the latter has happened to me here in France quite some time.
Example: Today I got hit in the head by a guys elbow in a store. He was grabbing something from a top shelf, turned around and I was standing next to him, my nose being in the way of his path towards his cart. Nothing major (knocked my glasses of my nose), but the guy just ignored me completely after and when I told him to watch it he just replied that he was sorry, but nothing happend ("je suis desole, mais c?est rien") in a really annoyed way. Like he was only responsible for something "happening" if he meant it that way ... guess he could have broken my nose and he would have just walked away ...

My mom does that.

Having to carry so many keys is annoying.
Three for the apartment door, three more for the apartment building door, one for the garage door, one for the car, one for lab and one for the lab bathroom.
It's 2016 already! I wanna open all doors using my fingerprints!