The "Things that annoy me" thread

I currently know 4 people that are getting treatment for cancer and I can't agree more.

Can't seem to find a backpack I like between $30, which I know is crap, and $220+, which is way too much. Would much prefer something $75-150.

People driving 15mph. There’s hardly any snow on the ground and the plow trucks are out. Get a move on!

The half dozen spam emails a day I get with the subject line, "My husband hates blowjobs! :(

Oh yeah? Did you ever stop to think that you're just bad at giving them? Maybe he just doesn't like your blowjobs. Every think of that?

When TV chefs proclaim they are "a beast in the kitchen."

Last edited:
It would make my day if the temps would stay above 0 at night.

Whoever makes the store brand washing powder that I buy for its relatively unobtrusive smell has changed that smell. Guess whose place now resembles a duty free shop after a drunk elephant's been through the perfume section.

I may or may not have to drive to Madison Wisconsin. All because an air solenoid valve may have crapped out tonight.

GRtak;n3543480 said:
It would make my day if the temps would stay above 0 at night.

You could move here, but then you'd have a even more things to be annoyed with.

I already hate the part of living in an old neighborhood with trees, stink bugs. I don’t want to have small lizards in my home or possibly bed. The perpetual summer is inviting, though.

I usually try and avoid topics/threads like this being that I'm so opinionated and all but I do have two things that annoys me to no end. People that do not stop at stop signs and red lights and people that drive too fast in a neighborhood. I want to just choke these people out or at least go out of my way to voice my disgust at them. About once a quarter someone runs a stop sign in my neighborhood and hits something. I mean, fuck, it says stop for a fucking reason. So many people just follow me through a stop sign in my neighborhood without stopping at all I've started sitting an extra long amount of time at the stop sign not moving just because. I also go exactly the speed limit (30mph) or 1mph less down the main road because people drive too damn fast in my residential neighborhood. Hey douche bags, 30mph doesn't actually mean 50mph. Yes I sound like a crotchety old man but fuck these people.

I have similar speed issues in my neighborhood. This is also an area with deaf children, so it makes all that much more annoying. The one guy I confronted directly said that it takes to long to get to the back of the subdivision. You think they would have thought of that before they bought the damn house.

Interestingly it's the people who live in the neighborhood that are likely the ones speeding and running the stops. They either feel entitled, or safe because they are so close to home and so familiar, what could go wrong...or something.

Last edited:
Exactly. As a funny side note, one of my neighbors called in to the police to complain and get some action taken, she was the first one caught speeding in the subdivision. We all knew she was part of the problem, but she was also one of the most outraged at the situation thinking that it was outsiders doing it.

Some 60 tickets were handed out over a two week period, I bet 55 or more were from within the sub.

GRtak;n3543744 said:
I have similar speed issues in my neighborhood. This is also an area with deaf children, so it makes all that much more annoying. The one guy I confronted directly said that it takes to long to get to the back of the subdivision. You think they would have thought of that before they bought the damn house.

Wow, that's incredible. What a dbag that guy was.

NecroJoe;n3543745 said:
Interestingly it's the people who live in the neighborhood that are likely the ones speeding and running the stops. They either feel entitled, or safe because they are so close to home and so familiar, what could go wrong...or something.

Absolutely true that is.

​​​​​​​

Judas Priest's 2018 tour doesn't go anywhere near Florida, but they are playing Wilkes-Barre Pensylvania...

Judas Priest's 2018 tour doesn't go anywhere near Florida, but they are playing Wilkes-Barre Pensylvania...

Having been there... really?