35 Year Old Mother Seduces and Rapes Son

Koenig

You can tell by her picture alone she's fucking nuts. o_O

And sure, you could hit it, but afterward she would probably start rambling about how you're the only one for her and how you're going to live together forever and if you ever run away she'll hunt you down and cut off your balls, but really she does love you and...yeah. All sorts of crazy.

Faux News, bringing you the hardest-hitting stories out there! :lol:

Gives new meaning to the term "MILF."

"Mom?...I'd like to fuck..."

*shivers*

Last edited:
Well if you got a hot mom, I mean, you kinda.....you know.

All I can say is, as someone given up for adoption, I'm glad I found my mom first.

Although - funny story...

About 17 years ago, I was 26, and dating a woman a bit older. One night, while lying in bed, she mentioned that she had given up a baby boy for adoption over 20 years before. I had to very calmly ask her a few clarifying questions before I was able to make certain that there was no possible way that she was my mother.

That was the longest couple of minutes of my life, and I haven't dated a woman that much older than me since.

Seduced and raped? I find that a bit 'oxymoronic'.

Seduced and raped?
Sex with a minor is always rape per definition even if it doesn?t involve the element of violence that is usally associated with 'rape'.

edit: On a (linguistic) sidenote, "rape" in german is "vergewaltigung" wich contains "gewalt" wich in english is "violence" ... wich I always asume is why the concept of "rape" without it containing "classical violence" feels so strange to most germans.

Last edited:
Gives new meaning to the term "MILF."

"Mom?...I'd like to fuck..."

*shivers*

:lol:

Sex with a minor is always rape per definition even if it doesn?t involve the element of violence that is usally associated with 'rape'.

edit: On a (linguistic) sidenote, "rape" in german is "vergewaltigung" wich contains "gewalt" wich in english is "violence" ... wich I always asume is why the concept of "rape" without it containing "classical violence" feels so strange to most germans.

The should include the "statutory" to make it clear. Although in this case it be "seduced and statutorily raped"? :?

She really doesn't look thirty-five.

somepsychologistwithnoclue said:
"Our first reaction to hearing about something like this is that this is every man's nightmare. It's an abomination," he told MyFOXDetroit.

.... no ... no it isn't ... according to dr freud it's every mans deepest desire.

"Our first reaction to hearing about something like this is that this is every man's nightmare.
Well, yeah. But my mum doesn't look like that.

.... no ... no it isn't ... according to dr freud it's every mans deepest desire.
Freud?s atheistical views and the role he asigned sexuality in life don?t let him find many followers in modern day America ... home of the brave prude. :p

(not that I?m saying that Freud was/is right. I?m not. I disagree with quite a lot of his work myself. I?m just saying his views and theroies are not "en voge" especially in the States today)

Freud?s atheistical views and the role he asigned sexuality in life don?t let him find many followers in modern day America ... home of the brave prude. :p

(not that I?m saying that Freud was/is right. I?m not. I disagree with quite a lot of his work myself. I?m just saying his views and theroies are not "en voge" especially in the States today)

True, freud's ideas and beliefs were quite mad... but to catagoraly say it's a nightmare etc is just being silly... especially if you're a psychologist you have to have run across some man with an incestous fantasy about his mother.... as far as I know they are quite common. (above 1% atleast)

If my mom looked like that I'd do her and my sister for good measure.