Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

35 Year Old Mother Seduces and Rapes Son

Michigan Mom Found Long-Lost Son Online, Raped Him

Michigan police say a 35-year-old mother used the Internet to track down the son she gave up for adoption a decade ago, seducing and raping the teenage boy when she found him after an online search.
    Not gonna lie....

I would hit that.
    "Basically, the excruciating pain you feel when you sink a knife into your thumb, a lot of the pain comes from the knowledge that you're really an idiot." -- Anthony Bourdain

You can tell by her picture alone she's fucking nuts.

And sure, you could hit it, but afterward she would probably start rambling about how you're the only one for her and how you're going to live together forever and if you ever run away she'll hunt you down and cut off your balls, but really she does love you and...yeah. All sorts of crazy.

Faux News, bringing you the hardest-hitting stories out there!
    Look, it's a stignature.

Comment

Gives new meaning to the term "MILF."

"Mom?...I'd like to fuck..."

*shivers*
      Last edited by NecroJoe; September 16th, 2009, 4:04 AM.
      There is no such thing as a stupid question.* *but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Well if you got a hot mom, I mean, you kinda.....you know.

Comment

All I can say is, as someone given up for adoption, I'm glad I found my mom first.

Although - funny story...

Spoiler Text: (Click here to toggle display)
          About 17 years ago, I was 26, and dating a woman a bit older. One night, while lying in bed, she mentioned that she had given up a baby boy for adoption over 20 years before. I had to very calmly ask her a few clarifying questions before I was able to make certain that there was no possible way that she was my mother.

That was the longest couple of minutes of my life, and I haven't dated a woman that much older than me since.
          Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me! But it'll help.

Comment

Seduced and raped? I find that a bit 'oxymoronic'.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Polly View Post
                Seduced and raped?
                Last edited by Interrobang; September 16th, 2009, 10:23 AM.

beautiful language - milk&water - baseball vs. football - best god in show

Comment

^Ah yes, okay. That makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by NecroJoe View Post
                    Gives new meaning to the term "MILF."

"Mom?...I'd like to fuck..."

*shivers*

The should include the "statutory" to make it clear. Although in this case it be "seduced and statutorily raped"?

Comment

Originally posted by Rokovak View Post
                      Well if you got a hot mom, I mean, you kinda.....you know.
                      You do know where you're heading with this right?
                      Understeer is when you hit the tree with the front, oversteer is when you hit it with the back.

Comment

She really doesn't look thirty-five.
                        "Where there is ball ache, may we bring lotions. Where there is error, may we bring a statistical margin for it to exist in. Where there is doubt, may they insist on bringing Cable. And where there is despair, may we bring a degree of initial confusion but eventually a somewhat enduring botched job."

Tucker's Law: "If some c**t can f**k something up, that c**t will pick the worst possible time to f**king f**k it up cause that c**t's a c**t."

Comment

Originally posted by somepsychologistwithnoclue
                          "Our first reaction to hearing about something like this is that this is every man's nightmare. It's an abomination," he told MyFOXDetroit.
                          .... no ... no it isn't ... according to dr freud it's every mans deepest desire.

Comment

Comment

"Our first reaction to hearing about something like this is that this is every man's nightmare.
                              Well, yeah. But my mum doesn't look like that.
                              "Where there is ball ache, may we bring lotions. Where there is error, may we bring a statistical margin for it to exist in. Where there is doubt, may they insist on bringing Cable. And where there is despair, may we bring a degree of initial confusion but eventually a somewhat enduring botched job."

___________________________________________________

Tucker's Law: "If some c**t can f**k something up, that c**t will pick the worst possible time to f**king f**k it up cause that c**t's a c**t."

Comment

Originally posted by salle View Post
                                .... no ... no it isn't ... according to dr freud it's every mans deepest desire.
                                bravenotespecially in the States today)

beautiful language - milk&water - baseball vs. football - best god in show

Comment

Originally posted by efoolution View Post
                                  bravenotespecially in the States today)
                                  True, freud's ideas and beliefs were quite mad... but to catagoraly say it's a nightmare etc is just being silly... especially if you're a psychologist you have to have run across some man with an incestous fantasy about his mother.... as far as I know they are quite common. (above 1% atleast)

Comment

If my mom looked like that I'd do her and my sister for good measure.
                                    PunisherBass: ANYONE with an IQ higher than a jar of mayo wouldn't be able to get through the scientology mumbojumbo without laughing their ass off.
                                    Clegg: PunisherBass, quit insulting mayo.

Comment

Originally posted by shad_68 View Post
                                      BlaRo: i'm a strong independent black woman....WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN

Comment

^

Comment

Working...
                                        X