What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

:lmao: It would indeed....I can't start taking it until Monday though. I have to have three days of no medication at all (I'm changing to Zoloft from Lexapro). Expect me to be even more of a moody irritable bitch until then...

I know you said it in a self deprecating tone, but I have never found you to be moody and or bitchy.:)

I know you said it in a self deprecating tone, but I have never found you to be moody and or bitchy.:)

aww thank you :) I think I find it much easier to control brain snaps whilst typing...and my poor family bears the brunt of my bad moods because i know they'll forgive me. Unless I kill one of them by accident.

Actually, latte = woodie... so that was a bit startling, seeing the not-a-dudey ninjacoco posting that she accquired a woodie. :blink:

You, sir, have ruined my morning coffee.

(Or it's back to mochas for a while, haha.)

I just bought a new printer and i payed for the shipping of the win 7 upgrade for mah laptop! :D

^Do I spy a linear tracking turntable?

Of course. Fully automatic and belt driven at that. It's absolutely wonderful. The only change I'd make is to a Beogram 8000 series.

Of course. Fully automatic and belt driven at that. It's absolutely wonderful. The only change I'd make is to a Beogram 8000 series.

Cool. I don't see very many linear trackers around. The only problem I've read about the Beogram TTs it that they take proprietary cartridges which are both expensive and hard to find.

I just use an good simple direct drive Technics SL-1400.

Cool. I don't see very many linear trackers around. The only problem I've read about the Beogram TTs it that they take proprietary cartridges which are both expensive and hard to find.

I just use an good simple direct drive Technics SL-1400.

Last I checked the 8000 series uses p-mount type cartridges, which is what my current one uses, so it wouldn't be much of a problem. I do have a brand new Ortofon Black standard mount cartridge if I ever get a nice table that uses standard carts though.

I really do love my Luxman, though. No issues with it whatsoever. I love the automatic system though, it senses light through the platter to determine if it's got a 45 or 33 on it and automatically starts and adjusts the speed at the press of one button. The repeat mode is nice for extended listening as well.

https://pic.armedcats.net/n/na/nabster/2009/10/23/IMG_25021.jpg

The only change I'd make is to a Beogram 8000 series.

I have a clock in the kitchen made from the round thingy of a Beogram something :mrgreen:

Oh, and my latest purchase was a coca cola zero, microwave popcorn and 2 small bags of candy.

^ Yup that one. The reason they started making them was that workers were making them out of scrap and they thought it was a good idea.

Ugh, lucky.

*Jealous*

EDIT: Another new purchase. Mother came in and said "I want a platinum coin, find one and I'll pay for it." So I just bought a lovely one of these:

https://pic.armedcats.net/n/na/nabster/2009/10/23/31387_Obv.jpg

Last edited:
The last cool thing I got was my Chronometer back in August

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

my brother also bought me this shirt

IMAG0006.jpg

just scooped this up. i feel like i'm saving it from the previous owner before it was too late. full strip down and rice is coming off.

10325_533465994697_198603251_31403189_6753248_n.jpg

10325_533465999687_198603251_31403190_2415120_n.jpg

10325_533466004677_198603251_31403191_7605799_n.jpg

and this is what's going in it (not my picture, just reference)

supra69.jpg

going to be a long project but i'm excitedddd :w00t: