What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

Wanted this book for a while

VoP2sI8.jpg

That book is still on my Amazon wishlist :) Waiting for it to get cheaper ;)

Bought this book:

images_livrariasaraiva_com_br.jpg

I am a big fan of the movies and decided it was time to finally read the book:)

That book is still on my Amazon wishlist :) Waiting for it to get cheaper ;)

Likewise. Strangely enough everyone wants it but nobody want's to pay for it. xD

Found a Coca Cola Lip Smacker by chance today, always wanted to try one but it was quite disappointing. I kind of expected it to smell like... Coca Cola, but it is a lot closer to cola flavored sherbert, or cola Pez. It's not that bad, but if you expect Coca Cola, you will be bitterly disappointed.

41NMwWn-m2L._SY300_.jpg

I admit i pirate quite a few books, but i wanted to support this one, 14$ for this book seems worth it :/

I admit i pirate quite a few books, but i wanted to support this one, 14$ for this book seems worth it :/

Not going to tell you that you shouldn't (piracy as a cultural phenomenon is something we're all guilty of for one reason or another), but I do tell you that I don't quite get it. Books aren't very expensive, usually they cost less than a DVD, but they are better value for money. I do assume that you don't prioritize books in your life.

Likewise. Strangely enough everyone wants it but nobody want's to pay for it. xD

Load your whole wishlist into camelcamelcamel and get email notifications when book prices drop. Or set target prices and only get notified when the stuff you want hits the prices you're willing to pay.

http://camelcamelcamel.com/What-If-Scientific-Hypothetical-Questions/product/0544272994

Well, it's Christmas time and I am quite out of money at the moment :D Also I just bought this a week ago:

51y3%2B1%2BxjDL.jpg

You people are cheap. It's a great book, both as written as the actual physical book. The inside of the dust jacket is a great map, the end papers are a great blackboard drawing as well. I was very surprised at it when I got mine, and incidentally, mine is autographed/signed. ;)

Signed :eek: lucky you

Got some luggage (no feet included, klatchian cheapskates) since I needed more than the carryon I have now, plus a 7" pan since I now cook all the things

Garden shed is now finished :)

15823712128_37c01db5e3_o.jpg

16010420592_f87b7b6a26_o.jpg

15825361807_b54195fd70_o.jpg

15985332026_a5ca53a23b_o.jpg

Strictly speaking there isn't much of a garden anyway :p

But you may choose a name for a thing which purpose is to store garden furniure, tyres, garden tools, a grill, trash bins, a sun shade, my bicycle and probably lots of other stuff I cannot think of yet ;)

Man cave.

Also black shirt, bowtie, cummerbund and handkerchief to go with my tux for next Saturday's company Christmas meal. Theme is 007. Guess who I'm going as?