X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my God thats cute!!!

Comment

That is why I posted it Stiggie.
      "I don't care who does the electing, so long as I get to do the nominating" -Boss Tweed

"No man's life, liberty or happiness are safe while Congress is in session,"- Mark Twain

Comment

He has a lot of personality. He's very expressive.

Comment

WillDAQ: To use the technical terms: "the Mustang is to aerodynamics what horse shit is to fine dining"

Dr Grip: Brilliant!

EyeMWing Because what fun is a silicone dick if you don't try putting it in somebody's backside at least once.

Jay IKEA now ranks up in my awesome list, quite near bacon and blowjobs.

Cowboy I've never gotten so drunk I wanted to rub one out while shoving a fire extinguisher up my ass.

Remind me never to have him round to dinner!

www.mattonmotors.com/ @MattOnMotors

Comment

Originally posted by GRtak View Post
            Great, now I want one of those aswell!

If I ever end up with a personal zoo this thread is responsible.
            "It's not right, this." : Anonymous studio tech on the killing of TopGear.

Comment

Just don't end up like the guy in Ohio. Although, he seemed rather crazy. No Cowboy, you can't has a zoo.
              "I don't care who does the electing, so long as I get to do the nominating" -Boss Tweed

"No man's life, liberty or happiness are safe while Congress is in session,"- Mark Twain

Comment

The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open

Comment

"The star that shines twice as bright, lives half as long." -- RH.

"If you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

1995 Pontiac Sunfire SE 2.2L OHV
                  2008 Subaru Impreza 2.5i sedan

Comment

Comment

WillDAQ: To use the technical terms: "the Mustang is to aerodynamics what horse shit is to fine dining"

EyeMWing Because what fun is a silicone dick if you don't try putting it in somebody's backside at least once.

Cowboy I've never gotten so drunk I wanted to rub one out while shoving a fire extinguisher up my ass.

Comment

Comment

Comment

My Thor-

Comment

Its tough being a cat. Sometimes you just don't know whether lick your brother's face, or try to rip his throat out.

Comment

Comment

Hahaha I wouldn't want to be the actor that had to do that

Comment

Originally posted by zephyrus17 View Post
                                    Hahaha I wouldn't want to be the actor that had to do that
                                    He might be doing the commercial between sessions as Cookie Monster, in which case he'd be used to it.
                                    "Power corrupts. Lack of power corrupts absolutely."
                                    -Redliner, ironically

Comment

Support your FG Community: buy a shirt or iPhone cover

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible - but pissing everyone off, is a piece of cake.

Comment

Not fluffy animals or anything ridiculously cute, more sort of an 'Aww, that's cute' moment.

http://www.section303.com/303-quick-...e-moment-13999

Comment

Here is the pic from the link above.

Comment

Working...
                                          X