Buying stuff off Ebay (first time)

dealextreme is hilarious. I've bought from them before, it's the cheapest crap imaginable but it works, the prices are crazy, and its legit. Shipping might take a while though.

damn and blast, I am not in the region of countries with free shipping.

OK, so where are you then?

dealextreme is hilarious. I've bought from them before, it's the cheapest crap imaginable but it works, the prices are crazy, and its legit. Shipping might take a while though.

Same here, I've bought a spacerail thing from them, it was crazy to assemble, but quite worth it once I got it put together and working. My flash cart for my DS is from them too, works a charm.

is Airmail for everywhere ?

romania

Countries that we can currently ship EMS packages to:

Australia, Austria, Belgium, Cambodia, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Macau, Malaysia, Malta, Mongolia, New Zealand, North Korea, Norway, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Portugal, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, U.K., U.S.A, and Vietnam.

If your country is not listed, please contact us by e-mail to request for a custom EMS quotation.

You'll have to email them to see what it will cost.

I don't know about Romania, but from China to Germany, goods are free of import tax up to 22 Euros normally and up to 45 Euros when being marked as a "gift", which is what the Chinese usually do to make it easier for you. For this cable, you shouldn't have to pay anything extra for import, and shipping is free, so you'd only pay the actual cost of the cable. You should check that by asking the dealer though.

Last edited:
as soon as i get my credit card (of which I have a deep spiritual hatred), I'll start and contact the sellers.

I almost forgot, the main reason for an ebay account, is to get the raw, untranslated versions of some books (I presume amazon is a better source for this), because i cannot have access to any other way, well, except physically going to the uk and buying some, but that doesn't quite break even.

Don't send your credit card number to the seller! ;)

Buy only through PayPal.

I almost forgot, the main reason for an ebay account, is to get the raw, untranslated versions of some books (I presume amazon is a better source for this), because i cannot have access to any other way, well, except physically going to the uk and buying some, but that doesn't quite break even.

English books? Have you looked at http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/ ?

^That's one awesome site. Free and fast delivery. But watch out with our local postmen because the books come in as mail not a package and you might have the surprise that your postman just left it on the mail box or I've heard from someone who ordered from The Hut that his postman opened his envelope and put the game though the slot and after that the envelope. Never had any problems so far (knock on wood). Amazon has way too high delivery charges for Romania on relatively cheap items.