Hairdressers?

Hairdressers?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, its been a long time since MX-5s have been hairdressers cars. Most younger hairdressers don't have enough money for one, and the older ones who usually own their own business have too much money for one. So yeah, one I know drives a Holden Barina (Corsa) 1.2 and another has an E90 330i. I think though that the Suzuki Vitara and Jeep Wrangler are much more hairdressery than most convertibles.

Not really. It used to be, but it seems to have shaken it's image and now seems more a enthusiasts car, especially the early cars. Same goes for the SLK and the Z4 with their more grown-up and aggressive looking newer models. The Z3 was a bit but there was always the M Coupe which is a manly car for real men.

http://img714.imageshack.**/img714/8554/07minicooperconvertible.jpg

Now THIS is a hairdresser's car.

Last edited:
And don't forget:

15044_1123242704999.jpg

aand...
peugeot-206cc.jpg

And the poorer ones:
HPIM326920070205162206.JPG

Last edited:
Why are hairdresser's cars all convertibles? Doesn't that mess with your do? (I wouldn't know, I'm near as bald as I can be without being bald).

It may look cute, but all the people I know owning an mx-5 got it purely because of it's handling characteristics.

So no.

Fremont-Troll.jpg

?

I'm genuinely suprised at the amount of comments this has generated, which is good.

However, I must confess the main purpose of this thread was to wind up my good friend, Mineworksfine, who by the way, is not a hairdresser...but aint far off! LOL

It may look cute, but all the people I know owning an mx-5 got it purely because of it's handling characteristics.

So no.

I've only ever seen 1 or 2 girls driving Miatas. Both were hotted up (not sure if it was the same car both times).

Mostly it's middle-aged dudes and teen enthusiasts, and a lot of them have anti-gay bars in them.

I still think the old ones are girly. The newest one not so much, but still on the feminine side.

Coco, pardon the simpleton racing driver for not getting the joke.

Coco, pardon the simpleton racing driver for not getting the joke.
(It's the Fremont Troll...eating the old school version of a hairdresser's car, of course. I'm asking if he's trolling for EPIC FORUM RAGE.)

Last edited:
It's a small, light convertible two-seater with decent power (in European terms anyway) and highly praised handling capabilities. That makes it a proper man's car, if we want to dig into stereotypes at all. The only problem is that you have to be a Japanese-sized man to fit in it. :D

Me thinks that one prostests too much perhaps??

Although, I imagine Mineworksfine is one of those individuals who thinks being only 81% gay is acceptable...;)

EACH TO THEIR OWN OF COURSE

Please tell me what's unacceptable about being gay in any measure. No, seriously. Or are you really that big a douchenozzle you think homosexuality is "eeeewwww lame"?

And the saying is "to each his own". If you're going to use a horrible cliche, the very least you can do it use it properly.

Why does this thread even exist? Are we really this juvenile on this forum?

Nope.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q54LJ5RsqRw[/YOUTUBE]

It's supposed to make you start a nuclear war!
That video doesn't mention Miatas at all, why would it make me start a war?

Please tell me what's unacceptable about being gay in any measure. No, seriously. Or are you really that big a douchenozzle you think homosexuality is "eeeewwww lame"?

And the saying is "to each his own". If you're going to use a horrible cliche, the very least you can do it use it properly.

Why does this thread even exist? Are we really this juvenile on this forum?
Dont-Feed-the-Trolls.png

Banhammer is cometh!

Anti-gay bar ---> song called "Gay Bar" ---> wtfbbqtroll wants raaaaage ---> song mentions starting a nuclear war ---> nuclear war sounds kinda angry ---> ...? ---> trolls are lame.

...sometimes my brain hops around more that a four-year-old on eight cups of coffee.

Also, I kind of like the MX-5 nowadays and I have the worst hair out of anyone I know. That counts for something, doesn't it?

Last edited:
clearly all far too over sensitive here...

Being mature is being able to take a joke.

Anyhow, i'm off to seek better pastures..:lol:

And to make sure you find "better pastures", I'm sending your ass back to the farm.

Status
Not open for further replies.