No announcement yet.

The WTF Japan thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hm. X-Japan is playing in Seattle on October 1st. I am intrigued.
    If only I could be PhuckingGoose

Comment

Come to think of it, this must be how all the old-timer politicians view all the "video-game/social media/whatever you call it" generation that consummates the 20-30 year old bracket (and probably most of this board).

Comment

this thread only serves as the provision of yet more reasons to visit japan. it will be almost like going to another planet.
        Transport History:
        96' Ford Ka 1.3
        02' Ford Focus 1.4 CL
        03' Skoda Superb 1.9 TDi + 06' Honda Civic ES 1.8 i-Vtec

Comment

Originally posted by AiR View Post

What?
          It has a live rear axle
          http://www.facebook.com/SlightlyInsanePhotography
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/94190206@N04/

DENIMIC JEANS - FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!!
          http://www.anchorsourcing.com/

Comment

Originally posted by syncview View Post
            It has a live rear axle
            Better for drag racing AND cheaper.
            ?
            "I'm sure Burger King is doing great in Germany, but they're not exactly stopping making schnitzels."

Comment

The Japanese are bizarre. Best to just enjoy the cars and ignore everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by LeVeL View Post
                I'll just leave this here
                HACHI ROKU DAAAAA!!!!!! SENPAI~~~~!!!!! ^__^

Comment

Originally posted by phuckingduck View Post
                  Hm. X-Japan is playing in Seattle on October 1st. I am intrigued.
                  just not the same without Hide... i mean i guess it's still pretty fucking fantastic but just not the same... Hide was fucking amazing.
                  "My laptop has a webcam; if I wanted to make money while making a mess, I'd be all over the internet. Hell, you'd probably have videos of me bookmarked."
                  ~Klutch~

Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports ... all others are games.
                  ~Ernest Hemingway~

It's all about having the right priorities. You can sleep in your car but you can't race your house -|- Basically i go accurately and on special lines

Comment

Japan is awesome.

Comment

Wht are American vans in here?
                      "I don't care who does the electing, so long as I get to do the nominating" -Boss Tweed

We’ve gone from 'Hope and Change' to 'Hope and Change Your Story.' -Bill Maher

Comment

I've seen quite a few of those Dodge conversion vans driving around this island. Chevy Astros are even more popular. They're often the recipients victims of the same sort of treatment the big trucks get.
                        Last edited by KaJuN; September 6th, 2010, 7:57 PM.

Top Gear
                        [18x04]...I was there!

"You shouldn't drive crappy cars, and you shouldn't drink crappy beer." - Eric Tingwall - Automobile Magazine

Comment

Needs moar Japanese Game Shows...

Last edited by marcos_eirik; September 6th, 2010, 9:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GRtak View Post
                            Wht are American vans in here?
                            Dajiban.

Comment

That is just a Nascar fan's van. There are a couple of those not far from me, I will have to take pics.
                              "I don't care who does the electing, so long as I get to do the nominating" -Boss Tweed

We’ve gone from 'Hope and Change' to 'Hope and Change Your Story.' -Bill Maher

Comment

Originally posted by marcos_eirik View Post
                                actually that one has been turned into game shows everywhere, including here in the United Kingdom

Comment

It had a brief run in some form over here, probably either dubbed the Japanese or showed the English one, don't remember....

Comment

No it was a full bore American production. It was on Fox. Instead of being funny with stereotypical crazy japanesies, it was horrible with stereotypical fucking annoying and/or fat americans and the totally necessary un-funny crass commentator.
                                    And on the eighth day: they danced the funky monkey.

Comment

What are they even saying in the Mameshiba bits? The characters always look so gutted after Mameshiba speaks.

Ever feel like throwing your hard-earned cash into a wood chipper? Well, then--you should give Team Porschelump money!
                                      ...- --- .-. ... .--. .-. ..- -. --. / -.. ..- .-. -.-. .... / .--. ..- ..-. ..-. .- .-.. ..- -- .--. .-.-.- /

Comment

Is Youtube stuffed for anyone else? I can't see any imbedded videos on here or get Youtube itself to load. I wanna watch silly Japanese gameshow clips.

EDIT: Disregard, it's working now....wat.

Also, I want that shopping cart / bike thing for no reason whatsoever!
                                        Last edited by Zesty; September 8th, 2010, 10:16 AM.
                                        Avatar credit: mizhallelujah on tumblr - original image: http://mizhallelujah.tumblr.com/post...agine-that-the

Comment

Originally posted by Zesty View Post
                                          Is Youtube stuffed for anyone else? I can't see any imbedded videos on here or get Youtube itself to load. I wanna watch silly Japanese gameshow clips.
                                          They have run out of bandwidth as of several weeks ago. Doesnt load on my computer, school computers, my friends work computers or on his 3G android thingy.

So yeah, Youtube is stuffed, or cheap, or have really bad routing.

Comment

Working...
                                          X