Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charles Manson
    http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...117-story.html
    Where are we going and why are we in a handbasket?

Comment

May his victims rest in peace.

Comment

May he rot in hell.
        "I don't care who does the electing, so long as I get to do the nominating" -Boss Tweed

"No man's life, liberty or happiness are safe while Congress is in session,"- Mark Twain

Comment

I've got this image in my mind of one worm turning to another and saying "This one is off!"

Comment

Touched By An Angel actress Della Reese has passed away.

Comment

David Cassidy from The Partridge Family died of organ failure. He was 67.

Comment

Jim Nabors, best known as Gomer Pyle, dies at 87.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...-87/909603001/
                "I don't care who does the electing, so long as I get to do the nominating" -Boss Tweed

"No man's life, liberty or happiness are safe while Congress is in session,"- Mark Twain

Comment

Professor Heinz Wolff. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42378765

For those unfamiliar he fronted a brilliant show in the late 70s and early 80s called The Great Egg Race - the first two seasons involved building machines to carry an egg using the power of a standardised rubber band either as far as possible, or as fast as possible over a set distance. Subsequent runs involved challenges similar to Scrapheap Challenge (Junkyard Wars as it was known in the US) and probably spawned both those shows and Robot Wars. He was also involved with space research and made some milestone breakthroughs in haematology.

He was a truly interesting character and I have fond memories of watching him on TV.
                  WillDAQ: To use the technical terms: "the Mustang is to aerodynamics what horse shit is to fine dining"

Dr Grip: Brilliant!

EyeMWing Because what fun is a silicone dick if you don't try putting it in somebody's backside at least once.

Jay IKEA now ranks up in my awesome list, quite near bacon and blowjobs.

Cowboy I've never gotten so drunk I wanted to rub one out while shoving a fire extinguisher up my ass.

Remind me never to have him round to dinner!

www.mattonmotors.com/ @MattOnMotors

Comment

Wasn't he on Top Gear sometime during the first season? Something about boffins doing doughnuts maybe?

Comment

Bruce McCandless, First Astronaut To Fly Untethered In Space, Has Died

He helped develop the jet-powered backpack that allowed him to float away from the shuttle and safely back again. He said he wanted to inspire people to say, "I can do better than that."

Comment

I did not know where else to put this, but I found it amusing and telling of what was lost one year ago.

This is from a tweet by Newegg:

One year ago today, #CarrieFisher drowned in moonlight, strangled by her own bra.

And this is why.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSEqFN5VQAAQvFt.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	3543056

Comment

The guitarist joined Motörhead in 1976, providing singularly sleek-but-gritty guitar work and helping make it a household name.

Comment

Dan Gurney

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/d...nd-995818/?s=1

Comment

Keith Jackson

Comment

Doloris O'Riordan, 46, singer of The Cranberries.
                                http://metro.co.uk/2018/01/15/cranbe...70/?ito=social

Comment

John Mahoney, who played Frasier's dad Martin Crane on Frasier had died after a brief hospital stay. He was 77.

Comment

M*A*S*H's David Ogden Stiers has died from bladder cancer. He played army surgeon Charles Emerson Winchester III from 1977 to 1983.

Comment

... Bladder cancer?
                                      1993 Ford F-150 Flareside - July 2010 - August 2013
                                      2004 Ford Mustang - September 2013 - February 2018
                                      1987 Mercury Colony Park GS - August 2015 - Present
                                      2003 EZGO TXT - March 2015 - Present (it's road legal!)
                                      2018 Volkswagen Golf GTI 6-Speed (February 2018 - Present)

Comment

Yep.

Its a thing.

Comment

Working...
                                        X