• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burt Reynolds Rest in peace!

Comment

IT'S OK TO BE TAKEI

Volvo C30 DRIVe
      BMW F700GS

The Law of Inverse Value: The less you contribute to society, the greater the trauma you can sustain with minimal to no physical sequelae.

FG Ringmeet 2014
      FG Ringmeet 2015
      FG Mini-Roadtrip 2015

Comment

Dr. Don Panoz, IMSA’s Vice Chairman, founder of the American Le Mans Series, and co-founder of Panoz cars, passed away on Tuesday at the age of 83.
        "I don't care who does the electing, so long as I get to do the nominating" -Boss Tweed

We’ve gone from 'Hope and Change' to 'Hope and Change Your Story.' -Bill Maher

Comment

Al Matthews, the real-life military man who portrayed the no-nonsense, cigar-chomping Sgt Apone in sci-fi horror classic 'Aliens,' has died. He was 75.
          "I don't care who does the electing, so long as I get to do the nominating" -Boss Tweed

Comment

Jefferson Airplane guitarist and co-founder Marty Balin has died at age 76.

Comment

Earlier this month, Allen revealed that he had started treatment for non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, the same type of cancer he was treated for in 2009.

Comment

This guy was a Detroit area morning radio broadcaster.

A longtime fixture of Detroit radio has passed away. Mike Clark, who was one half of the WRIF Drew and Mike morning show died overnight.

Comment

Stan Lee has passed. Excelsior!

http://www.tmz.com/2018/11/12/stan-l...marvel-comics/

Comment

David Pearson also died today. He was a NASCAR driver that is second only to Richard Petty in wins.

Comment

Bush sr.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/30/u...bush-dies.html
                      IT'S OK TO BE TAKEI

Volvo C30 DRIVe
                      BMW F700GS

The Law of Inverse Value: The less you contribute to society, the greater the trauma you can sustain with minimal to no physical sequelae.

FG Ringmeet 2014
                      FG Ringmeet 2015
                      FG Mini-Roadtrip 2015

Comment

Working...
                      X