The "What the Bloody Fuckintosh?" Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "What the Bloody Fuckintosh?" Thread

The home of any story you come across in the media that, while perhaps not deserving deep political discussion in that section of the forum, makes you want to post this...

I'll kick off with with this......

Last edited by MWF; October 10th, 2011, 7:37 PM.
    WillDAQ: To use the technical terms: "the Mustang is to aerodynamics what horse shit is to fine dining"

Dr Grip: Brilliant!

EyeMWing Because what fun is a silicone dick if you don't try putting it in somebody's backside at least once.

Jay IKEA now ranks up in my awesome list, quite near bacon and blowjobs.

Cowboy I've never gotten so drunk I wanted to rub one out while shoving a fire extinguisher up my ass.

Remind me never to have him round to dinner!

www.mattonmotors.com/ @MattOnMotors

I don't see what all the hubbub is about. He's an adult male: what more proof do you need that he's a pedophile?
    "It's not long enough to use in bed." -rickhamilton620

Comment

Don't we already have three or four whinge threads for this?

Comment

Same thing happened here...

Wheelchair Terrorists

Comment

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...r=Weird%20News

Originally posted by MWF View Post

Comment

Rule #0 for this thread: No Daily Fail.
            "Power corrupts. Lack of power corrupts absolutely."
            -Redliner, ironically

Comment

"I don't care who does the electing, so long as I get to do the nominating" -Boss Tweed

"No man's life, liberty or happiness are safe while Congress is in session,"- Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Aston Martin View Post
                Same thing happened here...

Wheelchair Terrorists
                Don't blow my cover, bro.
                A man named Jeffy once said, "If laziness is craziness, then I've lost my marbles...and I don't feel like trying to find them."

Comment

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/20...vice-providers

http://newsthump.com/2011/10/10/scot...ce-cream-plot/
                  Last edited by Adunaphel; October 11th, 2011, 10:13 AM.
                  1986 BMW E23 735i Goodbye...
                  1996 BMW E36 328i Touring Executive R.I.P.
                  2001 Mercedes-Benz W203 C220 CDI Classic ...Aaaand it's gone
                  2003 BMW E46 330dA Touring Lifestyle Edition
                  2014 Renault Clio Tce 90 S&S Expression Pack Introduction

2018 Renault Clio Tce 90 Intens
                  Rental roulette: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Comment

This made my head hurt.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...gosling-245871

FilmDistrict Sued Over 'Misleading' 'Drive' Trailer

A Michigan woman was disappointed with the Ryan Gosling film, having expected "Fast and Furious" style thrills.

How can you be so stoooopid?
                    "I don't care who does the electing, so long as I get to do the nominating" -Boss Tweed

"No man's life, liberty or happiness are safe while Congress is in session,"- Mark Twain

Comment

It reminds me of the Al Qaeda terrorist cell that was supposedly discovered shortly after 9/11. It was alleged that a stereotypically bad home video of a trip to Disney World was a reconnaissance. The guys were let go due to the shoddy allegations not long after (the media of course didn't cover that last part).

Lookup CIA Team B, those retards not only came into positions of authority but they have infected the world with their idiocy.
                      bogative ?

"Any car which holds together for a whole race is too heavy." - Colin Chapman
                      "If you think about it breast implants aren't much different than braces. Their main purpose is to improve one's appearance, at least that's how it was in my case." - KaJun
                      "So the [suspension's] spring seats fail every 2 years, so what? They cost less than $250 to fix. And if a person can't afford that every two years, than maybe he shouldn't own a car at all." - _HighVoltage_ on Volvos.

Comment

Comment

Are you ready for Jesusween? Oh, yes, more stoopid.

This seriously brought on a migrane.

Comment

Originally posted by laxmax613 View Post
                            I like Puffalumps.
                            no srs, awesome movie was awesome

Ever feel like throwing your hard-earned cash into a wood chipper? Well, then--you should give Team Porschelump money!
                            ...- --- .-. ... .--. .-. ..- -. --. / -.. ..- .-. -.-. .... / .--. ..- ..-. ..-. .- .-.. ..- -- .--. .-.-.- /

Comment

Originally posted by ninjacoco View Post
                              I like Puffalumps.
                              no srs, awesome movie was awesome
                              So do I.

On a duck!
                              WillDAQ: To use the technical terms: "the Mustang is to aerodynamics what horse shit is to fine dining"

EyeMWing Because what fun is a silicone dick if you don't try putting it in somebody's backside at least once.

Cowboy I've never gotten so drunk I wanted to rub one out while shoving a fire extinguisher up my ass.

Comment

http://m.turnto10.com/wjar/pm_8357/c...tguid=CLQtD8xr

Authorities say a family that got lost in a seven-acre corn maze in Danvers whipped out a cell phone and called police for help, apparently taking advantage of the department's motto that says "We Want To Be Bothered."
                                Originally posted by GRtak View Post
                                Are you ready for Jesusween? Oh, yes, more stoopid.

If someone is Protestant, perhaps they should not make an ass out themselves but instead have a hearty German beer and celebrate this event that happened on October 31st.

I do, and get a good buzz off of it.
                                Last edited by Jay; October 13th, 2011, 1:23 PM.
                                LET | FOREVER | BE

Comment

Vatican not exactly chuffed with Benneton!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-Benetton.html

Last edited by MWF; November 17th, 2011, 2:18 PM.

Comment

Comment

That's fucking win right there.
                                      BlaRo: i'm a strong independent black woman....WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN

Comment

It's part of a series. Obama snogs Hugo Chavez in one of the others!

Comment

Working...
                                        X