The "What the Bloody Fuckintosh?" Thread

http://www.statesman.com/news/local...-texting-during-movie/NVZRQcXkONqKuTtSTtX1JK/

Austin man sues date for texting during movie

A man is suing a Round Rock woman for texting during a movie date at the Barton Creek Square theater, according to a petition filed in small claims court in Travis County.

Brandon Vezmar, 37, of Austin filed the claim Thursday against his date. He is asking for $17.31, which was the price of the movie ticket to a 3D showing of ?Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2,? he told the American-Statesman Tuesday.[...]

I mean, I hate people who disturb the movie ... I really do. But sueing? lol. How much would a trial even cost?

To be fair, this one can be settled in a small claims court, I think(anyone actually living in the U.S?). In any case frivolous lawsuits tend to be thrown out of court.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's a small claims suit. It wouldn't cost him much - mostly just time.

Gotta wonder just how bad that date went that he's suing her to get the cost of the ticket back, though.

https://www.dcourier.com/news/2017/may/18/police-naked-man-shot-face-after-approaching-elder/

TOPOCK, Ariz. (AP) ? Authorities are investigating why a naked man jumped off a train in the Topock area and allegedly broke water pipes near an electrical box, causing a power outage at a home before he was shot.

Mohave County Sheriff's officials say 25-year-old Joshua Daniel Reza of Needles, California was wounded in the face in Monday afternoon's incident.

They say Reza was found stumbling on a road and covered in blood and was taken to a Nevada hospital for treatment.

Sheriff's officials say a 72-year-old woman saw a naked man walking up to her home after her electricity went out and her boyfriend was down the road checking an electrical box. She screamed at him to leave.

The woman told deputies she didn?t recognize the naked man and that he never spoke while approaching her. She said the man then stopped to stare at her and ignored her continued commands to get off the property.

The woman's 86-year-old boyfriend returned with a gun.

Reza allegedly started walking toward them both when the boyfriend fired two to three warning shots into the air. The boyfriend said Reza continued walking toward them so he fired another round, which struck Reza in the face.

Reza was taken to Sunrise Hospital in Las Vegas where he was listed in fair condition.

A .22 caliber revolver was taken and placed in evidence pending the Mohave County Attorney?s Office review.

Last edited:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40438207

Monalisa Perez, 19, was booked into county jail after shooting at Pedro Ruiz as he held a book to his chest, believing it would stop the bullet.

County Attorney James Brue described the book as a hardcover encyclopaedia, and said the weapon used was a .50-calibre Desert Eagle handgun.

:lmao:

Pedro Ruiz should be awarded a Darwin Award...

"Well, let's see, how can I prove that a hardcover encyclopaedia can stop a bullet? I could watch a youtube video which is inevitably out there or put it in front of a stone/tree/whatever, but that's no fun, I have faith in god who will stop the bullet as long as I believe in him so I just put the encyclopaedia in front of my chest"?

"Well, let's see, how can I prove that a hardcover encyclopaedia can stop a bullet? "?

To be fair, they were not trying to prove anything, they were trying to raise their social media profile by pulling this stunt. And I guess they succeeded :lol:

Nah, just like engine oil, add more when you've lost some.