The "What the Bloody Fuckintosh?" Thread

The Beckhams. Says it all really.

Ok, in that case I am glad that I was not able to recognize them.

Apparently, the new Quatari owners of the football club of Paris Saint-Germain have signed a contract with David Beckham ( i almost wrote hasbeen) for an obscene amount of cash (800.000 ?/month). Plus on top of that , his wife will be accorded all facilities for her "haute couture" line including stores etc..

I am bracing myself for a tsunami of Beckham mania from the medias, but wait for the backlash from ordinary people who couldn't care less of these so called "people".

That reminds me of a Field trip to the zoo I took as a kid. I was pretty young, maybe 5 or 6, but it still stands out because of this one kid. He was the class asshole, and the monkeys recognized it instantly. When we get to the cage, he pushed his way past some other kids to get to the front and that is when the monkeys let loose. It was amazing how accurate they were, it didn't matter where this kid tried to run to, the monkeys were pegging him, and only him, with the poo. He even tried to hide behind a few teachers and parents, but the monkeys kept hitting him with the poo.

Go monkeys!

I always assumed that was the etymology of the phrase "going apeshit". :lol:

Last edited:
Ooops! :blush:

Now fixed.

Seems like you guys have way better cap guns than we do. :(

Our Kidsafe watchdogs are usually going on about the size of toys and what is able to be inhaled or swallowed by small children. Besides, they are trying to get kids outside and active. No fun if the gun can't explode in your hands.

Donut King outlet owner Rick Collett was working at the time of the explosion, which he said threw the 30-year-old man back from the shop front.

''The impact pushed the guy with the bag back a couple of metres,'' he said.

''Fortunately, we've got laminated glass along the counter so it just all cracked.''

The damaged shopfront has since been covered with a promotional Donut King poster, featuring the word ''KAPOW''.
:lol:

Heh, wonder what date exactly the March one's going to be. I'm wondering what to do for my 40th :hmm: