Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First World Problems thread

Post your first world problems!

Example: Installation to my SSD is so fast, I can't play my ipod games to kill time while I install stuff.
    BlaRo: i'm a strong independent black woman....WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN

I'm having trouble losing weight because there is so much food readily available everywhere that I just can't stop eating.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt - Bertrand Russell

If you're going to stick your dick in crazy then make sure you know where all the exits are
    - MWF

Comment

The answer to what I googled is on the second page.

Comment

I left my electronic cigarette on my desk on Friday and had to get through the whole weekend using foul-tasting nicotine lozenges which ruined the taste of my beers and Chinese food on Friday night.
        WillDAQ: To use the technical terms: "the Mustang is to aerodynamics what horse shit is to fine dining"

Dr Grip: Brilliant!

EyeMWing Because what fun is a silicone dick if you don't try putting it in somebody's backside at least once.

Jay IKEA now ranks up in my awesome list, quite near bacon and blowjobs.

Cowboy I've never gotten so drunk I wanted to rub one out while shoving a fire extinguisher up my ass.

Remind me never to have him round to dinner!

www.mattonmotors.com/ @MattOnMotors

Comment

I haven't been able to watch the Chelsea Liverpool game which I recorded from live cable tv because I've been busy all day watching tv shows which were downloaded from the internet.

Mathematics is to physics as masturbation is to sex.

Comment

I used up all my internet so I'm stuck with 64kb/s internet until Thursday like some sort of Luddite.
            Last edited by LeMans GTR; November 21st, 2011, 12:54 PM.

Comment

The only thing getting in the way of buying a second road trip car is the price of indoor parking around here.
              "Power corrupts. Lack of power corrupts absolutely."
              -Redliner, ironically

Comment

Originally posted by LeMans GTR View Post
                I used up all my internet so I'm stuck with 64kb/s internet until Thursday like some sort of Luddite.
                Surely this is a third world problem..?
                Originally posted by IceBone
                Don't worry, frankiess is a life coach, he knows these things.
                Ladies and gentlemen, we are in a little bit of a predicament
                http://twobitsofluggage.wordpress.com - Stuck in Barcelona for a while

Comment

My special protein powder is taking too long to get fulfilled by Amazon.

Comment

My cellphone's battery needs recharging but the recharge is on the other room and I'm so comfy seated I don't want to get up right now.

Comment

Okay, I'll give this a try.

Petrol prices are still too low, because there are too many other people on the road.
                      Originally posted by IceBone
                      Don't worry, frankiess is a life coach, he knows these things.
                      Ladies and gentlemen, we are in a little bit of a predicament
                      http://twobitsofluggage.wordpress.com - Stuck in Barcelona for a while

Comment

My hand is too big to fit down the pringles can.

/kills self

Comment

Originally posted by frankiess View Post
                          Okay, I'll give this a try.

Petrol prices are still too low, because there are too many other people on the road.
                          Your thinking is flawed.

Prices are still too high because there are still too many people on the road. We need to reduce demand significantly and thus the price will drop.

I propose we listen to Clarkson. Anyone who would buy a beige blandbox of any description should have their license revoked for life. If you aren't interested in what you drive then you aren't interested in driving ergo you won't be any good at it and should be confined to public transport where you will cease to be a danger to yourself, horned wildlife and other road users.
                          WillDAQ: To use the technical terms: "the Mustang is to aerodynamics what horse shit is to fine dining"

Dr Grip: Brilliant!

EyeMWing Because what fun is a silicone dick if you don't try putting it in somebody's backside at least once.

Jay IKEA now ranks up in my awesome list, quite near bacon and blowjobs.

Cowboy I've never gotten so drunk I wanted to rub one out while shoving a fire extinguisher up my ass.

Remind me never to have him round to dinner!

www.mattonmotors.com/ @MattOnMotors

Comment

My Wii and PS2 are on the same TV, so I have to switch the input all the time.

Comment

My wireless network is too slow to allow me to play movies from my desktop on my laptop.
                              1993 Ford F-150 Flareside - July 2010 - August 2013
                              2004 Ford Mustang - September 2013 - Present
                              1987 Mercury Colony Park GS - August 2015 - Present
                              2003 EZGO TXT - March 2015 - Present (it's road legal!)

Originally posted by narf
                              Did I mention it burps and farts like a Roman orgy?
                              Originally posted by Redliner
                              Wankel is better because BRAP
                              Originally posted by prizrak
                              The difference between a manually shifted auto and a proper manual is about the same as masturbation and sex.

Comment

My smartphone is so good that I rarely get to use my tablet.
                                Last edited by Dino; November 21st, 2011, 3:16 PM.

Worth it when he shows up.

Comment

I have to upgrade to Lion to use iCloud.

Comment

the body wash i use makes me itchy in the cold months.
                                    1993 Ford F-150 Flareside - July 2010 - August 2013
                                    2004 Ford Mustang - September 2013 - Present
                                    1987 Mercury Colony Park GS - August 2015 - Present
                                    2003 EZGO TXT - March 2015 - Present (it's road legal!)

Originally posted by narf
                                    Did I mention it burps and farts like a Roman orgy?
                                    Originally posted by Redliner
                                    Wankel is better because BRAP
                                    Originally posted by prizrak
                                    The difference between a manually shifted auto and a proper manual is about the same as masturbation and sex.

Comment

I constantly have to switch between four different remotes to operate my home theater setup.

Top Gear
                                      [18x04]...I was there!

"You shouldn't drive crappy cars, and you shouldn't drink crappy beer." - Eric Tingwall - Automobile Magazine

Comment

My iPod battery doesn't last as long as it used to, I have to charge it daily now...

Comment

Working...
                                        X