Kids set puppy on fire - Sign petition to stop animal abuse!

Jens

Car(s)
BMW 116d, W124 250D
Last edited by a moderator:
Petitions are bullshit, like a 1.000 signatures or even a 1.000.000 is gonna make the next idiot who wants to do this think twice.

Kids are a product of their environment and their parents, set the whole family on fire!

It reminds me of Adam Carollas thoughts on idiotic bumper stickers like "stop senior abuse"; dammit, I was just about to slap my grandmother around a bit, but now I really have doubts...

Yeah, seriously. What is that petition supposed to do? Especially if people are signing it from out of the country since that is not even relevant to any sort of national law.

:clarkson: If this happened in Korea nobody would bat an eyelid. But for the sake of balance, since we are on the BBC, execute them in front of their families.

OK, so joking aside, this is appalling. I don't agree with capital punishment but for crimes such as this public corporal punishment should be the norm. Tie little bastards like this to trees in the town square, naked, and thrash their little backsides. I'm not talking about lashes that cause permanent scars but a few slaps with wooden paddles on their depraved little arses will make them and numerous other spiteful tosspots think twice. Or at the very least make damn sure these sorry little punks don't do this kind of thing again. They will experience some of the pain they inflicted but more importantly the humiliation will stay with them.

Banning corporal punishment in schools is one of the biggest pieces of lily-livered crap the EU ever dreamt up. Because they failed to realise it is the humilaition and not thepain that acts as the deterrent. When I was at school the stigma attached and the subsequent piss-taking was a much greater incentive to behave than the thought of physical discomfort.

The petition is useless, its not like animal abuse is legal and we are calling to be banned.

As for the kids, lock em' up, first sign of a fucked up person is harming animals. I'll bet they'll move onto more interesting human targets before long, most do.

MWF said:
Because they failed to realise it is the humilaition and not thepain that acts as the deterrent. When I was at school the stigma attached and the subsequent piss-taking was a much greater incentive to behave than the thought of physical discomfort.

Wouldn't work now. So many kids now-a-days have literally no respect for anybody outside of their peers, if anything the kids would just team up together against the teachers.

Last edited:
Animals and elderly people are abused by those kids who are teased and abused in schools - so it's as much responsiblity for the entire enviroment where they are living as for the kids theirselves.
I think there must be a stronger law on how to parent kids. It's mostly their fault that they have grown up such monsters and idiots.

Last edited:
I am going to have disagree with everyone here.

You could beat children like the old days, do everything that you think would set them straight and still this would still happen.
There are people who are wired in the brain differently than you and I, and they do not feel, in their heart of hearts, that what they are doing is wrong. Read up on serial killers; John Wayne Gacy and Ted Bundy were appalled that the law had the audacity to set them on trial.
These children are just plain old fucked up in the head, mentally disturbed, no two ways about it.

I am going to have disagree with everyone here.

You could beat children like the old days, do everything that you think would set them straight and still this would still happen.
There are people who are wired in the brain differently than you and I, and they do not feel, in their heart of hearts, that what they are doing is wrong. Read up on serial killers; John Wayne Gacy and Ted Bundy were appalled that the law had the audacity to set them on trial.
These children are just plain old fucked up in the head, mentally disturbed, no two ways about it.

Agreed. The only difference is that now we can hear about every story like this. For everyone who thinks kids "these days" as a whole are spoiled little brats, I'm just gonna leave this here:

http://www.bartleby.com/73/195.html said:
The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers.

--Attributed to SOCRATES by Plato, according to William L. Patty and Louise S. Johnson, Personality and Adjustment, p. 277 (1953).

Even if the quote is apocryphal, it was, at the very latest, published before anyone in this thread was born.

I don't even dare click on that fucking video.

Some people just need to be isolated.

Maybe we can send them to North Korea?

Oh kay. That's one video I shouldn't have watched.

I'm feeling a bit pale now.

Indeed. I felt sick after watching that video.

And not a single one of those psychopathic little monsters ever had a second thought, not a single one of them decided that puppy crying as it burned alive, was too much for their conscience, not a single one of them felt pity? I feel like a monster when I accidentally step on my cat's toes and she yowls at me, even for that short second it wrenches my heart.

It still sickens me that there are people - children even, younger than me! - who could be this unforgivably cruel. If I were their parents, I'd be afraid for my own life. If they can do that to a poor innocent animal, I'd hate to think what they would do to another human being. Or rather, what they have done to fellow human beings, namely their peers. Children like that are the ones who are usually doing the bullying to other kids because they have no feelings, no remorse, and no ability to empathize with the pain they cause. They manipulate, they use and they hurt to get what they want out of others and they enjoy seeing suffering in others because its the closest thing they have to feeling.

And I thought I was fucked up in the head, but I would never hurt anyone or anything intentionally and then just watch it suffer and laugh.

Last edited:
Animals and elderly people are abused by those kids who are teased and abused in schools - so it's as much responsiblity for the entire enviroment where they are living as for the kids theirselves.
I think there must be a stronger law on how to parent kids. It's mostly their fault that they have grown up such monsters and idiots.

I was teased and bullied mercilessly at school. I NEVER EVER felt the need to harm an animal because of it. Stop thinking of kids like this as victims, they're not. You need to be wrong in the head to even consider doing such a thing.

All those people calling for punishment, how do you think that'll help? Like I (and Supreme Grand Jedi Master Jay before me) said, kids like this are sick, and need help, not punishment before they can be rehabilitated in society.

Last edited:
I base upon my experience - I had a classmate which was teased, physically harmed and abused because of his poverty. I didn't care, because I'm very unsocial and I didn't communicate with anyone. I was then surprised when I heard the rumor that he has set fire to a random house and he's been called to police dept.
Of course, mental sickness is needed to even think about setting a dog to a fire.

And not a single one of those psychopathic little monsters ever had a second thought, not a single one of them decided that puppy crying as it burned alive, was too much for their conscience, not a single one of them felt pity? I feel like a monster when I accidentally step on my cat's toes and she yowls at me, even for that short second it wrenches my heart.
(...)
Perhaps we can take comfort in the fact that when they are grown up they have to live with this shit, asking themselves "wtf did I do???" every night. On the other hand, maybe they just don't care and forget about it.

Petitions are bullshit, like a 1.000 signatures or even a 1.000.000 is gonna make the next idiot who wants to do this think twice.

Kids are a product of their environment and their parents, set the whole family on fire!

It reminds me of Adam Carollas thoughts on idiotic bumper stickers like "stop senior abuse"; dammit, I was just about to slap my grandmother around a bit, but now I really have doubts...

Came here to post this. Thanks for saving me the trouble, avanti.

This thread will accomplish nothing. Sorry. :)