FinalGear Around the World Care Package!

Wiggy lives in Switzerland.

Yeah well so does lip, who is my suggested target. But shipping to .ch is as expensive as shipping it to f.e. malaysia :D. So if somebody would live closer to .ch than I do, the personal way might be easier. But it seems nobody is closer than I am (~130km to the border). Fun fact: Driving to .ch costs less fuel than sending a package there ;). Ok, including the way back shipping is a bit cheaper :D.

Looks like I'm a bit out of the way, it's probably going to take a while for the package to arrive to me and then for it to get from me to the next person, knowing the Romanian postal service...

[...] knowing the Romanian postal service...
We should set up a bet somewhere wich countries postal service will screw this all up ... Romainian Postal Service ... sounds like a good bet :D

If the package takes until fall to leave Europe, that's gonna change where I am, because I'll be in London come mid-September.

We can do that if people want to :)

Yeah this would probably be a decent idea. It'd be great to keep bouncing it around across the globe, but too expensive and too long. May as well do it countries at a time. Would be nice to bring it to the Ringmeet aswell as a thought :)

We should set up a bet somewhere wich countries postal service will screw this all up ...

Her Majesty's Royal Mail. You just wait.

:lol: you'll have to put the sent/arrive dates into the spreadsheet perhaps even get people to nominate what they think the longest time will be

Well, you'll have to. Thomas is starting and you're his destination.

Leave me out of the loop for now, if you think I'm too expensive to reach. :D

Unless you can meet up with someone outside of switzerland for a delivery, yeah.

Leave me out of the loop for now, if you think I'm too expensive to reach. :D

It's not that more expensive to send to Switzerland, but I'll just send to you ;) will post another list in a little while.

Reactions: lip
We should set up a bet somewhere wich countries postal service will screw this all up ... Romainian Postal Service ... sounds like a good bet :D

I'd put some money on China losing the package. Whoever sends it to me should put insurance on the package, that's one of the only ways for it to arrive properly.

New list

1. thomas Germany
  2. D-fence Germany
  3. Buba Germany
  4. shad_68 Germany
  5. Alok Germany
  6. eizbaer Germany
  7. public Finland
  8. Jens Belgium
  9. NooDle Belgium
  10. jedd_kenobi England
  11. Gingertom England
  12. KaJuN England
  13. MWF England
  14. Andeh England
  15. he-he England
  16. Speedtouch England
  17. captain_70sScotland
  18. bird2m Scotland
  19. Lightning Count Scotland
  20. Vambeer Greece
  21. Fairlady Latvia
  22. Adunaphel Netherlands
  23. mgkdk Denmark
  24. lip Switzerland
  25. Wiggy Switzerland
  26. Adrian Norway
  27. TobiasG Norway
  28. Hemily Norway
  29. vikiradTG2007 Romania
  30. IceBone Slovenia

So what is the format again? Receive package; admire Viper; ...? Was there something to sign or a postcard to add before sending on?

I'll make another thread once thomas has a photo of himself with it to post.

New list

21. Fairlady Latvia
22. Adunaphel Netherlands

In the spreadsheet, Clockwerk has expressed that he wants to send to me...

Last edited:
In the spreadsheet, Clockwerk has expressed that he wants to send to me...

Yes, but as it starts in europe and it was suggested that one continent was finished at a time, that would be impossible.

I just wanted to send to adunaphel because I was going to include a couple of native American dolls for his daughters. Thought they might enjoy that.