No 56k: FinalGear around the world care package - Progress & Photo thread

Wouldn't it be great to have it taken from one person to another via a FG pilot? :D
I'm not a pilot, but I've been following this thread for that kind of opportunity - be sent somewhere for business, arrange for a pickup and drop it of on another continent. Alas, I don't think that'll ever come to pass.

Itd be awesome if it could get into the cockpit with flyinhawaiian and in some of his incredible shots.

if i recall correctly, cabi has since retired, and only flies recreationally now.

Still, between a G550, Dash-8 Q400 (Mr Chips, haven't seen him post in a long time) , and a recreational ex-u2 pilot, there should be a few good shots possible.

if i recall correctly, cabi has since retired, and only flies recreationally now.
That's how I read his replies to that thread.

Still, between a G550, Dash-8 Q400 (Mr Chips, haven't seen him post in a long time) , and a recreational ex-u2 pilot, there should be a few good shots possible.
Apart from that, there are quite a few gliding clubs around where people can take you up for some sort of donation. And since many gliders have nice, big canopies... ;-)

Agreed. Gliding is awesome. And trial flights aren't usually too costly.

Final pics from me

Meeting their Aussie cousins

Merry Christmas

And selfie as required

Box is now on its way to SA, and RB, I take no responsibility for the bubble wrap! :lol:

giphy.gif