No 56k: FinalGear around the world care package - Progress & Photo thread

Oh man where's the rep system when you need it :p

I bet Ice is thinking the same thing for different reasons.

I remember when this was brought up and started, however I don't remember whether I signed up... is it too late to get in on this?

I think where possible it should leave the country it's in. That way the sender can include something from their country that the recipient might not have tried before, like Marmite or anal.

Is there a way to track the number of miles/kms our Viper would have covered at the end? I bet it's going to be some ridiculous number haha.

Yeah I guess I could just go through the map and do it from there, but I guess more something for the lazy, like me. Haha.

I think where possible it should leave the country it's in. That way the sender can include something from their country that the recipient might not have tried before, like Marmite or anal.

Oooh! Can I request some Iron Bru? :p I'll send some root beer in exchange. I know I can never find any when Im in England....

If he forgets to bring the mockery at the 'Ring will be relentless! :lol:

Don't feel bad if the little Viper laps the 'Ring faster than you guys do. ;)

Not a chance. It always rains at Ringmeet and its owner is too much of a wuss to take it out in the wet.

:tease:

How will it do that? Will we get it in the fastest car and then throw it over the gantry line? :p

Magic.