No 56k: FinalGear around the world care package - Progress & Photo thread

Heh, even 47's fianc? knows about this and she thinks it's quite cute. :D

Jajaja. Immer mit der Ruhe ;-)
Dfence instructed me to do unboxing shots ;-)

So it arrived...

Don't throw! Seriously... don't throw it!

Ok, lots of packaging...

Postcards... Here we go..

Haha, classic Dfence, I thought "Yo Dawg" with 8 boxes at first...

Waffles! Can I eat them? Oh, and BEER! But can I eat the waffles first???

Hmm, I bought you a beer (yay!), but I drank it (curse you!!!) and people around here won't take it back (lol)

Close up

All the stuff so far...

And the empty beer bottle back in its natural habitat...

Gonna send it on its way once I get to take shots outside (raining right now) and the little gift for thomas arrives... Should be middle of next week!

The fucking people in the Siegerland told me they won't take that bottle back. But hey, you got Stroopwaffles, the official #gear food of winners! :D

Stroopwafels... Kanjers..... Used to take one to work everyday when I lived in the land of the wooden shoes and the orange facepaint.
Hmmmm...

Last edited:
Gonna send it on its way once I get to take shots outside (raining right now) and the little gift for thomas arrives... Should be middle of next week!

Gift for Thomas? He's getting it back? :S

Three people, and someone's already fucked it up :p

And all, just because the entire internet (or at least the FG Dweebs) think there is only 1 Thomas... Actually as a Nick, you are right, but shad68 is also called Thomas in Real life ;-)

Don't worry, I won't fuck it up...

Last edited:
I think I've met shad, and I am very certain that his passport stated SHAD FINALGEAR :mrgreen:. There is no other thomas. Just me. Deal with it. :p

I can see why Shad didn't want to be known as a thomas though since everyone was just like "thomas is such a douche for shouting at that waitress".

So when it comes to California and I have to send it to BlaRo (not sure if that's how it's gonna work), can I put a big black dildo in it?

So when it comes to California and I have to send it to BlaRo (not sure if that's how it's gonna work), can I put a big black dildo in it?

Would RaptorJesus fit in the box?

As long as you wash it first I don't see why not.

Last edited:
I'd say the box will change every few shipments, if not every shipment, so it's up to you to get one big enough and shell out for the postage, El Pee. :p