Those Little Things...

Music. Ikea's salmon rolls. Driving.

Discovering those small yet so infinitely helpful shortcuts in programs. I just discovered holding "E" in photoshop switches to the eraser tool, then back to your previous tool when you release it. Very handy, since my tablet doesn't have an eraser function on the stylus.

No more having to manually switch between the brush tool and eraser, or forgetting which tool I'm in, picking a new brush, then having to backtrack and get everything set up right again. :D

Yep, yesterday it was warm enough to roll down the windows while driving for the first time in months. Ah, to hear my exhaust note again.

This thread needs some necro livin'.

Now, my music library contains absolutely zero contemporary popular music, so when I'm forced to listen to the radio, they never play any music that I enjoy, or it's a rare occasion when they dust off something from the 80s or older for a special occasion.

Today, though, I was pleasantly surprised to hear this one:

:)

Feeling my Jeep's seat heater warming my butt up. ooooooooh yeah.

This thread needs some necro livin'.

Now, my music library contains absolutely zero contemporary popular music, so when I'm forced to listen to the radio, they never play any music that I enjoy, or it's a rare occasion when they dust off something from the 80s or older for a special occasion.

Today, though, I was pleasantly surprised to hear this one:

:)

if you get a chance, they are fantastic live.

One of my favorite Zero 7 songs.

I enjoy their combination of female vocals and downtempo electronica. They really have a knack for picking the right singers for the right song.

Air's Mike Mills is another of TLT of mine...the combination of simple beat and Bach like minuet.

Last edited:
Me and a buddy went to Costa, a drink each and I got a toastie.
They burnt my toastie, so they gave us a free drink each, plus some chocolate covered rice thing, a full refund... and two apologies.

All in all a good day.