The Positivity Thread aka "Today was a great day because....."

Thanks! :D

They both did and I want both jobs for different reasons. Fingers crossed one of them comes up trumps.

It's a Bridge/Whist term and it existed long before that orange wazzock* combed his hair into a tribute to Shredded Wheat.

*Wazzock (n, slang, informal) Portmanteau insult combining the word "wanker" (onanist, jerkoff) with the word "pillock" (16th from the Norwegian "pillicock", a slang term for a penis, used to describe an inept fool, akin to "dickwad" in current US parlance.) Wazzock is often used in situations where "wanker" would be deemed too strong for the present company yet one wants to convey how much of an imbecile the subject of the insult truly is.

The control-box-thingy that crapped out on my car this morning is covered under the warranty :-D

What did you do to it?

Nothing, drove to work, after 50 km all warninglights flashed and it beeped like crazy.

Well, there's your problem! You shouldn't have gone to work.

That's why she broke her car. Didn't want to go to work today.

That's why she broke her car. Didn't want to go to work today.

A bit stupid to get up at 5.30 and drive 50 out of 60 km because I didn't want to work :p

Yeah, that is pretty elaborate. :D

The control-box-thingy that crapped out on my car this morning is covered under the warranty :-D

And I got a passat as a rental/loaner from the garage :thumbsup:

And I got a passat as a rental/loaner from the garage :thumbsup:

This is the positivity thread. A VW P-Asshat with a slushbox is hardly great news. :tease:

In other news I start my first ever job in the motor industry on Monday. :mouse:

Hey, I had a rental asshat last week. It was fantastic. Much better than the Pathfinder.

This is the positivity thread. A VW P-Asshat with a slushbox is hardly great news. :tease:

:tease: it is when you are used to a slow-ass up! though the automatic gearbox they can keep ;-)

In other news I start my first ever job in the motor industry on Monday. :mouse:

:mouse: indeed, congrats :D

Reactions: MWF
:mouse: indeed, congrats :D

Thank you. As a result I just got overwhelmed by an irresistible urge to "Chesney"....

It's Rickrolling for the current decade, y'know!

Thank you. As a result I just got overwhelmed by an irresistible urge to "Chesney"....

It's Rickrolling for the current decade, y'know!

... I wasn't born yet when that song came out in February 1991. :D

totally only saying it because old man jokes are funny. can you even read this?

... I wasn't born yet when that song came out in February 1991. :D

totally only saying it because old man jokes are funny. can you even read this?

If you wish to live to the ripe old age of 47 you may want to consider an attitude adjustment. :p

Lawn, off, yadda yadda.... :wheelchair: