The Positivity Thread aka "Today was a great day because....."

How did you guess! :lol:

Congratulations! :cheers:

She's gonna need a Mustang of her own now, too...

Congratulations! :cheers:

She's gonna need a Mustang of her own now, too...

Shes not a huge fan, but she REALLY liked the Raptor I had for the weekend.

Commiser.... I mean congratulations! :mouse:

Hey, good for you.

Gave someone a very pricey round piece of metal with some carbon over the weekend. She said yes

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A little over two weeks ago I decided I had to make a change, I wanted to be less than the man I was.

Now there is 14# less of me and I saw a number on the scale today that I haven't seen in years - and that includes eating way off my budget over the weekend because guests were in town. If I can keep up this pace of weight loss, I should be down to 200# in 4-5 months.

^ same here. Started actually thinking about all the crap I eat and decided I would try to be healthy for a change. Lots of candy and stuff got swapped out for fruit, and I've already lost quite a few kgs in just 2 weeks.... 3 down, 12 more to go....

Good for you! Stick with it.

^ same here. Started actually thinking about all the crap I eat and decided I would try to be healthy for a change. Lots of candy and stuff got swapped out for fruit, and I've already lost quite a few kgs in just 2 weeks.... 3 down, 12 more to go....

Oh, I forgot to mention. I'm using an app called My Fitness Pal to manage my portion sizes and calorie intake.

I lost 5 pounds so far just by following the "stop being a lazy asshole and eat less/at home" diet.

We shall see how long this lasts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where do you think the calories come from? ;) And tbh, I can eat a kilo of clementines just as easy as a single candy bar, just because of the perceived "health" factor, where in truth, it's a sugar clusterfuck. :(