The Positivity Thread aka "Today was a great day because....."

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shad_68 View Post
    After 5 years / 10 semesters, I *finally* finished my master's degree on wednesday!
    Congrats shad! Is that your party music I am hearing?

Comment

Crossposted from the TV show thread: Jeff Bezos just announced that Amazon will pick up The Expanse.
      Why E10? I'm driving E46...

Comment

Originally posted by shad_68 View Post
        After 5 years / 10 semesters, I *finally* finished my master's degree on wednesday!
        Congratulations!

No trees were killed in the transmission of this message;
        but a stupendous number of photons and electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

It wasn't today, because I didn't know that this thread existed and I was kind of more worried about catching a large boat the next day, but:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh2W8xpgb2t/

I did a thing.
          "Well, that's fine. You waste your money on a Mustang or a Ferrari. The fact is that if you want a sports car, the MX-5 is perfect. Nothing on the road will give you better value. Nothing will give you so much fun. The only reason I'm giving it five stars is because I can't give it 14."
          --Jeremy Clarkson on the NC MX-5

Comment

Originally posted by WDWBen View Post
            I did a thing.
            Congratulations!

Comment

My cargo is finally on the way to Shanghai! The wife and I moved here six weeks ago, spent the first five in a hotel and getting our stuff here has been quite a task. But it is now in Istanbul, waiting for the next flight.

Comment

Working...
              X