Cool Videos

I like how McLaren, Button and Hamilton have managed to create the image we see - a friendship and proper British team, where everyone just gets along. Compare that with the mighty Ferrari in recent times - that's a team where you are in it for the name on your car. Good stuff from Surrey, there.

Are you waiting for something from amazon ... I've got baaaad news for you

[video=youtube;uxX1kA-nhZk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxX1kA-nhZk[/video]

Greetings
Michael

Time remaining until someone remixes it: t-minus 3 seconds...2 seconds...

We need to learn how to harness it's power.

Last edited:
Are you waiting for something from amazon ... I've got baaaad news for you

[video=youtube;uxX1kA-nhZk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxX1kA-nhZk[/video]

i saw this original vid while i was waiting for my StarCraft 2 special ed to arrive from Amazon, didn't exactly make me feel any better. What annoyed me the most when i saw it, is that they let the box do that for 3 mins and not bother doing anything about it.

I was gonna say, the bad news is the employees would rather waste 3 minutes recording a box doing the same thing over and over rather than pick it up and move it.

My question is...how long was it doing that before they caught it? You see no other boxes around, and no other employees. Could be been tumbling for hours.

However, my beef wouldn't be with the shipping company...it's with Amazon's inability to keep merchandise from shifting in the box. Has they used appropriate voide-fill, it would have tumbled once, and stopped. When Newegg sent me a hard drive, they only used those inflated plstic bags, but all had popped by the time it got to me, so the hard drive bounced around freely in the box.

"Oh shiit" I expected that to be followed up with "You okay nigga?"
Now that's racist.

Reactions: haz
It's cultural in the sense that some people seem to think that they have the right of way because they have the largest vehicle. But I can see a few reasons for that video.

• There's a billion chinese.
  • Chinese drivers education is found lacking.
  • Poor traffic planning without separation of means of travel.

It's cultural in the sense that some people seem to think that they have the right of way because they have the largest vehicle. But I can see a few reasons for that video.

• There's a billion chinese.
  • Chinese drivers education is found lacking.
  • Poor traffic planning without separation of means of travel.

• reincarnation: no one is afraid to die, they return anyway!