No announcement yet.

Cool Videos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-Don't mistake my silence for confusion. I'm just trying to kill you with my mind.
    -If I can't be the best, I sure as Hell can be the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by Gingertom View Post
      Being japanese I expect that industrious cat to have built itself a comfy armchair for next week, and become emperor of Japan in two months.

Meanwhile in France

Comment

Comment

This is cool and weird at the same time.

"I don't care who does the electing, so long as I get to do the nominating" -Boss Tweed

"No man's life, liberty or happiness are safe while Congress is in session,"- Mark Twain

Comment

Someone needs to make a stable gliding or freefalling craft for a gopro and do that again.

Final Gear around the world care package
            discussion | photos | spreadsheet | map

Comment

Where are we going and why are we in a handbasket?

Comment

I love Biggi's videos, they're just mental. This one cracks me up every time, maybe that says a lot about me.

Comment

And here is the latest one.

These videos are posted on the Battlefield thread as soon as they are uploaded!

Comment

This man is a chauvinist pig who should be condemned. Also, he's an absolute hero.
                    Last edited by PaperBiro; September 16th, 2012, 5:09 PM.

Comment

love the logo at the end ... need to get a t-shirt

beautiful language - milk&water - baseball vs. football - best god in show

Comment

Originally posted by PaperBiro View Post
                        This man is a chauvinist pig who should be condemned. Also, he's an absolute hero.
                        Had forgotten about that one The Jeremy Kyle show is so painful to watch; its funny as fuck but painful to know these people exist.

Anyway; just found this; love the Smooth Disco Jazz, and the video is awesome, too.
                        ^My Flickr Page^_______________________________^My Blipfoto 'Photo Every Day' Page^

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Matt2000 View Post
                            I love Biggi's videos, they're just mental. This one cracks me up every time, maybe that says a lot about me.
                            So .. is this the same guy that did endofworld.swf?
                            Last edited by frankiess; September 18th, 2012, 6:39 PM.
                            Originally posted by IceBone
                            Don't worry, frankiess is a life coach, he knows these things.
                            Ladies and gentlemen, we are in a little bit of a predicament
                            http://twobitsofluggage.wordpress.com - Stuck in Barcelona for a while

Comment

Comment

Comment

Guess one has to be Australian to "get it"/ find the "funny"

Comment

Where are we going and why are we in a handbasket?

Comment

Skip to around 3 minutes.
                                      ?
                                      "I'm sure Burger King is doing great in Germany, but they're not exactly stopping making schnitzels."

Comment

Originally posted by IceBone
                                        Don't worry, frankiess is a life coach, he knows these things.
                                        Ladies and gentlemen, we are in a little bit of a predicament
                                        http://twobitsofluggage.wordpress.com - Stuck in Barcelona for a while

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                          X