Cool Videos

Owl

The true idiot here are the ones who constructed this roundabout, not the (Audi) driver.. seeing there's a small pond down beneath, one could also risk drowning when flipping their cars over

Not sure. These don't look like yen coins. Could be tokens specifically made for that place. And don't knock change. I collect my change in Jars and every time I bring a full one to the bank I get roughly 150eur.

That's because the Euro also has 2? coins.

The true idiot here are the ones who constructed this roundabout, not the (Audi) driver.. seeing there's a small pond down beneath, one could also risk drowning when flipping their cars over

I'm sorry, but the dudes reaction is hilarious. Just stands there and goes "well here you see", "oh, ok," and two seconds later "well this wasn't as directed" completely calm while running :lol:

Last edited:
I know! Svenske b?nder vetu..

wrong thread sry :/

When I first watched (well, listened to) this, I got the impression that "mayday" might not mean the same in Russia as elsewhere:

I lost it at 2:38 :lol:

[video=youtube;JH6qCYAnX-I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH6qCYAnX-I[/video]

A guy claiming to sell guns? Maybe it's an entrapment operation? LET'S PUNCH HIM!!!
If that's the kind of logic usually at work, I'm not surprised it's mainly ghetto types that get themselves shot by the rozzers.

Only in Japan: