No announcement yet.

Cool Videos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I don't care who does the electing, so long as I get to do the nominating" -Boss Tweed

We’ve gone from 'Hope and Change' to 'Hope and Change Your Story.' -Bill Maher

Comment

I don't know why exactly. but I like seeing stuff blown up.

"I don't care who does the electing, so long as I get to do the nominating" -Boss Tweed

Comment

Because it's fun to blow stuff up. That was quite awesome!

Comment

In honor of one of those manufactured holidays.

Comment

Comment

Hahahhaa hilarious vids

Comment

Comment

There is no such thing as a stupid question.* *but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

?
                    "I'm sure Burger King is doing great in Germany, but they're not exactly stopping making schnitzels."

Comment

When you think "This band with a horn section covered Tool", you're probably imagining a ska band. Maybe a marching band.

This is not a ska band.

The opening vocal line grabbed me. I will say that the following sax notes are a little bit goofy to me, but I'm not the hugest sax fan...but I did appreciate that it's a lower-pitched sax. But once everything else kicks in at about 0:45, I do believe I let out an audible, "Holy shit..." the first time I heard it. When her voice gets a bit dirtier at around 1:30 and then even more at 2:20, I got goosebumps.

I remember seeing one or two of their Rage Against The Machine covers (they've done a bunch", and they were OK....but the arrangement combined with something about this video has been scratching a particular itch. I must have listed to this 15 times since Thursday, and usually twice in a row when I do.

Their cover of Living Colour's "Cult of Personality" is also pretty cool, but nothing like the Tool cover above.
                      Last edited by NecroJoe; July 22nd, 2018, 3:45 AM.
                      There is no such thing as a stupid question.* *but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Comment

I laughed, I'll admit.
                          ?
                          "I'm sure Burger King is doing great in Germany, but they're not exactly stopping making schnitzels."

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X