No announcement yet.

Cool Videos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I don't care who does the electing, so long as I get to do the nominating" -Boss Tweed

"No man's life, liberty or happiness are safe while Congress is in session,"- Mark Twain

Comment

I don't know why exactly. but I like seeing stuff blown up.

"I don't care who does the electing, so long as I get to do the nominating" -Boss Tweed

"No man's life, liberty or happiness are safe while Congress is in session,"- Mark Twain

Comment

Because it's fun to blow stuff up. That was quite awesome!

Comment

In honor of one of those manufactured holidays.

Comment

Comment

Hahahhaa hilarious vids

Comment

Comment

There is no such thing as a stupid question.* *but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

?
                    "I'm sure Burger King is doing great in Germany, but they're not exactly stopping making schnitzels."

Comment

Working...
                    X