Post a pic of yourself

^I wouldn't bother looking at the next two pages of replies after posting that (unless you get a kick out of people drooling over you).

as scary as this sounds i think the general population of this forum is mature enough to keep the leg-humping to a minimum.

I'll give anyone who tries to score an internet date with witty remarks neg. rep.

aww man i didn't say there wasn't going to be any comedy just not as much as Peter3hg anticipated. Now you went and wrecked it.

Ok, I am gonna post a picture equivalent of a cold shower....

http://img103.imageshack.**/img103/4781/dsc014718rf9.jpg

i played model for my photographer mates portfolio which was lots of fun:

and one of the finished results:

I always thought your name was ambermom, but after seeing these pics that definitely got it straightened out. :lol:

http://img144.imageshack.**/img144/2996/21610668qp9.jpg

Last edited:
I'll give anyone who tries to score an internet date with witty remarks neg. rep.

Has it been re-enabled?

Alok: How the hell do you wheelie is such a high gear? You look like you're in the smallest on the front and the biggest on the back. I have to be in the middle on the back (I only have one on the front at the moment) or I tend to just go too over the back or not have enough to keep it up.

Has it been re-enabled?

Alok: How the hell do you wheelie is such a high gear? You look like you're in the smallest on the front and the biggest on the back. I have to be in the middle on the back (I only have one on the front at the moment) or I tend to just go too over the back or not have enough to keep it up.

I am in the middle at the back, but I can lift the front wheels up in pretty much all gears except largest front ratio and large rears. Holding it there is a different story altogether.

http://img210.imageshack.**/img210/9265/dsc014718un3.jpg

I always thought your name was ambermom, but after seeing these pics that definitely got it straightened out. :lol:

Same here my title hasing Brotha. Anyway, I guess its better for girls not to pick a too "agressive" username, and she did a good job.

Alok: Wheelies are completly above me. I can do all sorts of bunny hops been into every Board sport there is, but wheelies are a no go for me. So Job well done, too! +1 all around

Alok: Wheelies are completly above me. I can do all sorts of bunny hops been into every Board sport there is, but wheelies are a no go for me. So Job well done, too! +1 all around

Wheelies are easy for me, but ask me to hold it for more than 10m and I'd be stumped. As for bunny hops, I can't do a respectable high one with this bike of mine, as it is notoriously heavy. But since my bike got damaged for some costly repairs, I am currently using a triple butted Cube bike from a friend of mine. He has those Shimano biking shoes with pedals that clip on and the bike is featherlight, I can lift the whole thing with my little finger :p I'd snap some pics of it now that I have a camera.

I am currently using a triple butted Cube bike from a friend of mine. He has those Shimano biking shoes with pedals that clip on and the bike is featherlight, I can lift the whole thing with my little finger :p I'd snap some pics of it now that I have a camera.

Spuds are just cheating for bunny hops. I got my road bike about 2 foot in the air using spuds.

Me and the lady a few weeks ago.
https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/11/13/n5977673704445052010.jpg

Spuds are just cheating for bunny hops. I got my road bike about 2 foot in the air using spuds.

Interesting as I find spuds harder to handle, I dont have a sense of freedom when clipped on :S

yeah, a lot of people have said that. damn r + n! :p

Same here my title hasing Brotha. Anyway, I guess its better for girls not to pick a too "agressive" username, and she did a good job.

it was actually the name of one of my mice, a bazillion years ago i needed an internet handle and never really thought of a new one.

Looks like a nice young lady, maybe...the marrying type?

Well, I figure that if we can survive our upcoming 7 weeks overseas together then anything should be easy.