Post a pic of yourself

I don't know, you have to do something wrong - the last speeding ticket I received was in 2008, actually I can't remember if I received one before that, and I constantly drive 10 or so over the speedlimit...

Same here. Last speeding ticket I got was 82 (downgraded to 75) km/h in a 60 in 2009 and I just went 10 over ever since and haven't been bothered. I think you get points for 15+ over and you just get a fine for anything under, but cops usually leave you alone for 10-14 over (I don't risk it and just stick closer to 10 over).

They clocked me a few days ago with 102 in a 70, 2 lane road in the city. Fine was about 150euro and 1 point.
But the cop was very nice and after some moaning he just let me go :D
It probably had something to do with my cousin who is a cop in that town, same last name.

MPH or KPH?

kmh. That was in the wife's ?koda.
They cought me on the bike last year too, just can't remember the speed.
It was the same fine, but they charged me something else and I paid half.
Was on vacation so they were merciful :D

The police hear will execute you on the spot for that sort of speeding. We consider ourselves lucky to be let off with a 5kph+ fine downgraded from a 10kph+ fine. Extremely lucky.

The two speeding ticket I ever got were both 68km/h in a 60km/h zone.

Both from automatic cameras.

Both would be ignored it I were traveling at 67km/h (tolerance is 7km/h).

Both times I am not convinced I was actually going that speed.

Paid around 35 Euro for each and 3 points on my license for each.

Anyway back on topic......

Pastis anyone?

DSC_1581.jpg

i've never had a single ticket for speeding... probably because my car isn't capable of speeding :X

stop-it.jpg

I got nagged at 112 avg. in a 90 zone in Norway. Something like ?800 fine and six points (normally three, but i was still on a trial.) After 8 you get the right to drive taken from you for 6-12 months depending.

Related:
AreFYrh.png

Whose Luckies are those?

Dude i brought first ringmeet.

Next time I'm back at the parents' I'll have to try and dig out a photo of me and the Ringoo when we got it. I was 7.

I'll see if I can get a scan of me washing the family Beetle age 3.