Random Thoughts....

And classes are over for the semester...

Now to worry about whether or not I passed...

Well, my bank account contains -?0.45, which means a ?10 fine, and I can't afford to apply for university as there is a ?21 fee for doing so. It would seems I'm such a poor student being a student isn't actually possible.

Oh and Dad visited and emptied the car ash tray into the bin... which set on fire. So I now have lung cancer and my "non-smoking" flat smells like a 1970s pub. <_<

You realize that artificial sweetener is worse for your health than real sugar? Besides, real Coke tastes best anyway. but Zero is better than Diet Coke.

Since when is HFCS/glucose-fructose real sugar? :p But you have actual sugar in your sodas, right? I would go back to Coke classic if it was actually made with sugar, but it isn't, so Coke Zero and 98% of the flavour it is.

Since avoiding "Aspartame" my tinnitus has abated.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspartame

Quoted from Wiki: (NB methanol and phenylalanine?)

"Upon ingestion, aspartame breaks down into natural residual components, including aspartic acid, phenylalanine, methanol,[21] and further breakdown products including formaldehyde[22] and formic acid, accumulation of the latter being suspected as the major cause of injury in methanol poisoning. Human studies show that formic acid is excreted faster than it is formed after ingestion of aspartate. In some fruit juices, higher concentrations of methanol can be found than the amount produced from aspartame in beverages.[9]
High levels of the naturally-occurring essential amino acid phenylalanine are a health hazard to those born with phenylketonuria (PKU), a rare inherited disease that prevents phenylalanine from being properly metabolized. Since individuals with PKU must consider aspartame as an additional source of phenylalanine, foods containing aspartame sold in the United States must state "Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine" on their product labels.[23]
In the UK, foods that contain aspartame are legally required by the country's Food Standards Agency to list the chemical among the product's ingredients and carry the warning "Contains a source of phenylalanine" ? this is usually at the foot of the list of ingredients. Manufacturers are also required to print '"with sweetener(s)" on the label close to the main product name' on foods that contain "sweeteners such as aspartame" or "with sugar and sweetener(s)" on "foods that contain both sugar and sweetener".[24]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinnitus

I love it when I go to the grocery store and see people buying huge sacks of Splenda to bake with... it tastes like ass, people!

I SO CAN'T WAIT :woot:
TOP GEAR TIME TOP GEAR TIME
flailyay.gif

And classes are over for the semester...

Now to worry about whether or not I passed...
I only have one class left to worry about now. So far the lowest grade was the 89 so at least it won't crush my GPA

Well, my bank account contains -?0.45, which means a ?10 fine, and I can't afford to apply for university as there is a ?21 fee for doing so. It would seems I'm such a poor student being a student isn't actually possible.

Oh and Dad visited and emptied the car ash tray into the bin... which set on fire. So I now have lung cancer and my "non-smoking" flat smells like a 1970s pub. <_<

:(
:hug:

Damn you, BBC, get this iPlayer working!

10 minutes remaining for standard res :D

I probably won't get to watch it until tomorrow night, still got the Dexter season finale to go.

On the other hand, no reason I can't watch two shows in one night... :hmm:

usenet ftw. :p I haven't used bittorrnet for new shows for a long time (unless I forget to grab it within 48 hours, my isp only keeps usenets for 48 hours).

Al Green is the only man in the world to make monogamy sound sexy.

^
I like that song, have the whole album. Pitty their music has sort of changed. :(

Anyway, thanks for the encouragement. I feel sick and scared. And it's just for a fricking driving test.

I vomited all over a random person's yard before my driver's test due to nerves, so don't feel so bad.