Random Thoughts....

And the radio series, and the PC game, and the comic books, and the second radio series, and the sixth book, and the stage show, and the movie, and the officially licensed towels...

Either my boyfriend is dim or he genuinely doesn't know/care, but he doesn't seem to understand the beef I have with his ex Diabetic Mormon girlfriend.

i thought it was generally a rule that you never mention an ex gf to the current gf. unless its of course to say how much a improvement the current gf is over the previous gf.

Or HHGTTG?

If you have to ask you have not.

The TV series was so brilliantly tackily 80s. I can't believe I've still not read the books - just never got round to it.

the radio series i think is the best version to enjoy, although each person is different. if it wasn't for the radio series i would never have been introduced to it. the books are just as equally as good.

For those who are watching the NFL Super Bowl right now...

Does anyone else think that Terry Bradshaw (one of the commentators) looks like Robert Duvall, or is that just me?

We have different commentators but get yours by mistake some times - nice teeth. btw - Do all teeth come in that nice 'extra white' colour in the US with your Sports Commentators because over here it is blinding me!

Welcome to my world, just replace the superbowl with F1. Watching the German coverage is unbearable, watching the iPlayer later requires blackouts.
Or you could shell out five bucks a month for a VPN connection to a british IP. Depending on how important image quality is to you, you can either simply watch the iPlayer stream then or try to sync the british sound with the german image.

We have different commentators but get yours by mistake some times - nice teeth. btw - Do all teeth come in that nice 'extra white' colour in the US with your Sports Commentators because over here it is blinding me!

you know, as soon as one of us makes a comment about a yanks teeth. its only a matter until someone brings up the subject of
41782_113960368662939_4378_n.jpg

And Japanese. I wonder if anyone has done a study on why both the Japanese and English have famously uh, "interesting" teeth. The only similarity is that they live on large islands.

Or you could shell out five bucks a month for a VPN connection to a british IP. Depending on how important image quality is to you, you can either simply watch the iPlayer stream then or try to sync the british sound with the german image.

I don't need to shell out five bucks to do that. However the iPlayer live stream makes me :puke:, and due to streaming and satellite jitter syncing up can be a pain. Also, I'd have to endure the live image during ad breaks :puke:

Or HHGTTG?

If you have to ask you have not.
I tried to find the tv series before and had no luck and forgot about it because it sounds pretty bad :dunno:

And the radio series, and the PC game, and the comic books, and the second radio series, and the sixth book, and the stage show, and the movie, and the officially licensed towels...

yup, yup, what?, yup, don't care, don't know how I would be expected to see that, honestly it's not that bad, lol

i thought it was generally a rule that you never mention an ex gf to the current gf. unless its of course to say how much a improvement the current gf is over the previous gf.

Hmm I dunno if this one of mine was let in on that to be honest. He's Hawaiian born Japanese, so laid back he could almost be bacon, speaks Pidgin when it's just us two watching Hawaii 5-0 and tells me I underestimate the almighty power of "Rainbow." So he's that relaxed all the time as soon as my temper gets up just a little, he say's am "Hulking Out." He won't know what's hit him when he comes here in March an finds two Northern Bruisers (me an me mam) demolishing the house with sheer rage alone. o_O

I am downloading all the terrible music I had on tapes in the 90's for some reason.

On that note, why can I remember all the lyrics to a britney spears cd (yes, the whole thing) and I cannot remember math? DIJSGLKDFSGJHFD Fuck you brain.

Last edited:
I am downloading all the terrible music I had on tapes in the 90's for some reason.

On that note, why can I remember all the lyrics to a britney spears cd (yes, the whole thing) and I cannot remember math? DIJSGLKDFSGJHFD Fuck you brain.

Oops I did it again to your heart got lost in this game oh baby... Yes, damn you memory.

Either my boyfriend is dim or he genuinely doesn't know/care, but he doesn't seem to understand the beef I have with his ex Diabetic Mormon girlfriend.

Why are you hanging out where she is? And if you would explain it to him maybe he would understand. If you explained it to him and he doesn't care, or doesn't get it then maybe you need to move on.

Big day tomorrow. First grad school interview. I'm a little nervous being out of academia for 8 months now...

Why is it that I felt like a complete knob for having "Heads Will Roll" on my iPhone after I noticed it was in Gran Turismo 5, yet it's kind of cool that it's in "Glee?" I know I tend to listen to the songs on my phone in my car, sooooo I guess I just want my in-car listening to be fabulously fabulous.