Random Thoughts....

Nothing like coming home from work at 3:30am, to watch 2 fire engines turn round and stop outside before the fire alarm goes off.

I should probably point out that this means someone called 999 rather than campus security, so fire crews arive, then security have to set the alarm off manually.

To quote my old boss, who was an electrical engineer for a contractor for NASA, who is in turn possibly misquoting a movie, "220, 221, whatever it takes."

Misquote? Me thinks not.

Mr Mom was funny.

Went to a local southeast Asian grocer today and they had some durian fruit in stock... am I brave enough to go back and buy one tomorrow?

Ahh, durian. Who would've thought something that smells so utterly vile could taste, well, not too bad at all actually. (Opinions may differ, but...yeah). Makes me wonder who the first brave soul was who thought 'You know, I might just see what the inside of this horrible botanical stink bomb actually tastes like.' I bit like whoever it was who first decided to try the stuff that comes out of a cow's udder or a chicken's vagina I suppose.

Dude there's a guy outside trying to park his truck, keeps moving forward 1 inch, then back 1 inch. Stalls. Revs his engine, and tires and shit keep squealing. I think he's drunk. He almost hit this jeep that's sitting still in the parking lot.

Should I call 911 and file a noise complaint?

Last edited:
Film it and YouTube it for the lulz.

Buying games from the U.K. for like 1/4 the price here ftw.

I'm starting to think that blowing the doors off my life might be a good idea. If nothing else, at least one person will know everything. Just to clarify here, I'm not talking about suicide nor anything of the sort.

Documentation on the assignment I was talking about yesterday: done...

Another lab task for Wednesday: completed...

Lab handouts for two more labs on Tuesday and Wednesday: read...

... yeah, time for a bit of procrastination. :lol:

I'm starting to think that blowing the doors off my life might be a good idea. If nothing else, at least one person will know everything. Just to clarify here, I'm not talking about suicide nor anything of the sort.

[video=youtube;oeCTV-VHWp4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeCTV-VHWp4[/video]

Sorry couldn't resist :p