Random Thoughts....

"Nobody puts he-he in a corner!"
:roflmao: Apparently I've got to spread the Dirty around before Dancing with Dr_Grip. Someone rep him please?

I gave him the time of his life. ;)

WIN over the crowd. ...

They have about as much chance as walking across the grand canyon on a rubber band - oh my ears!

Why don't you help them? :D
And film it and put it on youtube!

Woohoo I can now drive again.

OMG Get off the roads! He's cooooooooooooooooooomin... *squish*

Heh. There is the risk my collar bone will break again resulting in my arm falling off. :p

spending the holidays with my entire family, which includes kids under 5 years old. all i want to do right now is sit in a quiet room and read a book. quietly.

spending the holidays with my entire family, which includes kids under 5 years old. all i want to do right now is sit in a quiet room and read a book. quietly.

I hear you.
Sometimes I just want to enjoy the silence. :)

Don't worry, even the V8 Discos have difficulty going faster than a walking pedestrian. :p

I'm sorry to hear that.

I seem to be sleeping alot since I've been off work. I don't work long hours, dafuq?

What the fuck, Photoshop? I only have SI QWERTZ keyboard layout installed. WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU PULL EN-US FROM???

I still want a 306 Ford Racing in mine.

Too much effort. The Buick V8 that comes with the LR is packaging and bolting wise mostly the same as the Gen 1 and II SBC.

Last edited:
I'm not talking about your disco. I'm talking about for me! Having a 5.0 V8 that produces only 180hp and 275ft lbs. is sickening.

I'm not talking about your disco. I'm talking about for me! Having a 5.0 V8 that produces only 180hp and 275ft lbs. is sickening.

Better than a 4.0L V8 that produces ~186hp and 220ft lbs and requires premium. :p To be honest I'd rather have a built up 4.9. But I love L6 engines.

Last edited:
I do too, but I love V8's more.

I have the most awesome band-aid ever. Its neon purple.