Random Thoughts....

One does not throw a football, unless one is a goal keeper or throwing out of touch.

One does not throw a football, unless one is a goal keeper or throwing out of touch.

Yet they still call it football.

Preemptive Assholery

Who makes the home run? I forget.

I got a phone call about 50 minutes ago about my ad on CL...he hung up saying he'd call back...still no phone call...ugh.

Should I call back.

^
Nope, just a timewaster or nutter!

:smile:

Texted him back. He called and said he'd give me a decision by 10 tomorrow! I might go down from my 600 dollar asking price to 550. Yes I'd have ended up lowering my asking price by 100 bucks total, but still...I need it done.

It snowed quite heavily tonight around here and because it was the first serious snow fall this season I got out for a bit and while out I saw two lightnings. I have never seen, until now, lightnings while it snowed...it was a nice surprise :).

Got one of these on my car today. Obviously somebody I work with left it on there, as my car was in the work parking lot.
pPN2x.jpg

Cute! :D I'm gonna hang it on my cubicle as a badge of honor.

P.S: Tell me something I don't know.
P.P.S: Pedrocas, is that you?
P.P.P.S: "Park Jerk Off" is the title of the worst children's book ever.

Got one of these on my car today. Obviously somebody I work with left it on there, as my car was in the work parking lot.
pPN2x.jpg

Doesn't this make you pine for the North East, where people just shout at each other and get results, instead of this passive aggressive malarkey?

What is that, like 6pt font? That narrows it down to the constantly angry guy with microscopes for glasses. You have your target, go track him down.

pPN2x.jpg

P.S: Tell me something I don't know.
P.P.S: Pedrocas, is that you?
P.P.P.S: "Park Jerk Off" is the title of the worst children's book ever.

Not as cool as the one I got years ago. It had Micky Mouse on it flipping me off. :p

Fuck this, I'm going to work on Monday and I'm taking up FIVE SPACES.

You're gonna' have to take your car apart for that...

Reactions: MWF

I will support you! Unfortunately a Geo could run over my car and remain unscathed.

Was at a meeting for this indian dance and music thing and I'm like the webmaster and flyer designer whatever yadda yadda.

We met at 8, and we went on until 11:15. Got ridiculous. I was driving out, and I managed to catch up to the main guy who leads the entire organization. He just kept on talking during the entire thing.

We were at a stoplight, I'm on the left, he's on the right. I stare at him, he looks back at me, light turns green and I floor it, Vtec kicking in yo and I hit up the on-ramp to the 5 south.

fuck%20yeah%20words.png

See above rage face.

Last edited:
Was at a meeting for this indian dance and music thing and I'm like the webmaster and flyer designer whatever yadda yadda.

We met at 8, and we went on until 11:15. Got ridiculous. I was driving out, and I managed to catch up to the main guy who leads the entire organization. He just kept on talking during the entire thing.

We were at a stoplight, I'm on the left, he's on the right. I stare at him, he looks back at me, light turns green and I floor it, V-tech kicking in yo and I hit up the on-ramp to the 5 south.

fuck yeah words.png

See above rage face.

You. Out. Now.