Random Thoughts....

And that's the second time someone's broken into the mitsu this year. In the middle of the day, in my neighborhood, luckily nothing was nicked this time.

This is why we can't have nice things.

He didn't stole anything because he was caught red-handed by the local do-anything-guy. The first time we lost a toolkit and a brand new hydraulic jack.

Of course the matter of hiring security was talked but, besides 2 or 3 long-time neighbours no-one else wanted to fork up the cash. c'est la vie

How Your Cat Is Making You Crazy

More proof cats is evil........

By the way, I don't hate cats,... really, I don't hate them (except when they piss on the hood of my car,evil fucking bastard).

I miss me old nice, very German dentist. The scary Greek woman I have now really hurt me earlier on today when I had an appointment in fact, me gums an' jaw are still sore I've had a hard time trying to even open me gob to eat. :( I'm positive she can't do the local anaesthetic injections properly 'cause she ends up stabbing me loads of times an' it takes forever for anywhere to go numb. I had a filling in one of me back molars an' one behind one of me front teeth an' when she did that one even though I had the injection; it really hurt. :(

Took about 10 minutes for me tongue to even start tingling. Mr. German Dentist told me exactly what'd happen like "Left eye will water, your nose will run an' it'll feel like the needle's coming through your cheek." An' me whole face would be numb in seconds. Not half an hour later. So either she can't do it right or they're watering that shit down. I have absolutely shite teeth, growing up on antibiotics an' flouridated water does that to you. :|

Oh, yesterday was a bad day an' so was today. Our Zwartbles have started lambing; 2 ewes so far. We've had 3 dead lambs already an' only two barely live ones. :(

How Your Cat Is Making You Crazy

More proof cats is evil........

Las Plagas?
RE5_Plagas_Majini.jpg

Or... Headcrabs?
zombie.jpg

Last edited:
Time to find yourself a new dentist methinks

I've got a young-ish Irish dude that I get to spend half a day with on Wednesday. Oh joy. But at least it's a day off work :dance:

This guy is officially 1.) cooler than you and 2.) what I want to be when I grow up.

rx5d.jpg

you want to be a white dude stuck in the 70s?

And I've got the '80s covered

I'm going to play powerball. I've literally got nothing else to lose.

Woo, auto show tomorrow! I shall bring my camera and take loads of pictures.

Kim Il-sung takes his redditin' seriously.

He IS after all the grand eternal president of... something... erectile dysfunction.

Woo, auto show tomorrow! I shall bring my camera and take loads of pictures.

A bunch of us from Peoria are going next weekend, let me know if there's anything super awesome.

Why doesn't the weather make up its mind? Monday and Tuesday were up in the 38s F and fantastic, then yesterday it snowed and today it's in the low 20s F. Seriously, I'm getting sick of riding my Fixie only for it to snow, then the next day ride the MTB only for all the snow to melt :blowup:

I'm going to play powerball. I've literally got nothing else to lose.

I bought a ticket last night as well. I do every time it gets over 200. I just love gazing empty eyed at the ticket lost in fantasies of a Scrooge McDuck-style money-filled swimming pool.