Random Thoughts....

I know! January is already over and we're halfway through February already.

It's there on Firefox as well but I didn't notice it until you mentioned it.

We're already planning the EOFY reporting and system updates that have to be done on 30 June. And we're already behind! :eek:

Yes, and that's bloody annoying too.

We should really, however, be posting this in the Forum Issues thread although I suspects the admins are aware already.

There will be doubtless much bitching happening in #gear :p

Almost certainly.

My lawn could do with being cut, I'll do it later this week.

And now all is well again.

Except for the fact that I still have a lot of topics to revise for tomorrows examination.

I got a man to come around and cut my lawn. I booked him for 8am Saturday morning. Partly because I knew I wouldnt be home then, and mainly because the next door neighbour has had a tendency lately to play loud music into the early hours of the morning, so I figure if she wants to stay up til 4am playing that shit while I'm trying to sleep, I'll ruin her Saturday morning sleep in with three hours of lawnmower, leaf blower, whipper snipper (oh yes, I ordered the works :p) action!

:clap: I have a friend with two little dogs that yap loudly and unstoppably at everything. I might have to borrow them one Sunday morning of the neighbours behind continue with their Saturday night parties.

Get a cow. They'll eat all the grass, and give you milk!

Or if you so desire, steak...of course then your grass would start growing again.

At work, on a Sunday.

Dis how I feel:

b4WvE.jpg

LP- I feel like that almost every day.

At least until I've had some coffee and the caffeine kick starts my system, then I'm good to go.

Get a cow. They'll eat all the grass, and give you milk!

Or if you so desire, steak...of course then your grass would start growing again.
Goats give you milk too! If drunk fresh it tastes almost identical to cow milk, but if you try to store it then it develops a really weird aftertaste...

Also, goats are smaller and easier to milk... Trust me I know.

/IClearlyHadANormalSuburbanChildhood
At work, on a Sunday.

Dis how I feel:
At college, that, all the time, regardless of physical/mental energy. Fuck college.

At work I'm fine.

Soooooo, I have an audition on the 22nd of this month to try get meself on to a Performing Arts course at Carlisle College. It involves a group workshop then an interview along with a solo performance under 2 minutes in length.

I'm thinking about doing the Tuna Fish monologue from Christopher Durang's Laughing Wild. I actually did a bunch of his short plays in the final production I did on the previous acting course I did in Edinburgh before I had to leave.

Christopher Durang - Laughing Wild

FUCKING COLLEGE CLASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My half of the group has classes Monday from 8 AM while the other half doesn't have classes on Mondays. Fuck this shit.