No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes there is. I'm using Safari atm and it looks a mess for me too.

Back to uni for me in the morning. I am totally not organised or ready for it at all. Holy crap where has the year gone?!
    Avatar credit: mizhallelujah on tumblr - original image: http://mizhallelujah.tumblr.com/post...agine-that-the

Comment

I know! January is already over and we're halfway through February already.
      1993 Ford F-150 Flareside - July 2010 - August 2013
      2004 Ford Mustang - September 2013 - Present
      1987 Mercury Colony Park GS - August 2015 - Present
      2003 EZGO TXT - March 2015 - Present (it's road legal!)

Originally posted by narf
      Did I mention it burps and farts like a Roman orgy?
      Originally posted by Redliner
      Wankel is better because BRAP
      Originally posted by prizrak
      The difference between a manually shifted auto and a proper manual is about the same as masturbation and sex.

Comment

It's there on Firefox as well but I didn't notice it until you mentioned it.

Comment

Tell me about it. It really dawned on me when I went to date same administrative forms I had to fill in on Friday and I almost put the year as 2011.
          Avatar credit: mizhallelujah on tumblr - original image: http://mizhallelujah.tumblr.com/post...agine-that-the

Comment

We're already planning the EOFY reporting and system updates that have to be done on 30 June. And we're already behind!
            Support your FG Community: buy a shirt or iPhone cover

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible - but pissing everyone off, is a piece of cake.

Comment

Yes, and that's bloody annoying too.

We should really, however, be posting this in the Forum Issues thread although I suspects the admins are aware already.
              WillDAQ: To use the technical terms: "the Mustang is to aerodynamics what horse shit is to fine dining"

Dr Grip: Brilliant!

EyeMWing Because what fun is a silicone dick if you don't try putting it in somebody's backside at least once.

Jay IKEA now ranks up in my awesome list, quite near bacon and blowjobs.

Cowboy I've never gotten so drunk I wanted to rub one out while shoving a fire extinguisher up my ass.

Remind me never to have him round to dinner!

www.mattonmotors.com/ @MattOnMotors

Comment

I should probably go to bed even if I don't feel like sleeping. Thanks a lot, one week's worth of messed-up sleeping pattern.

Comment

There will be doubtless much bitching happening in #gear

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible - but pissing everyone off, is a piece of cake.

Comment

Almost certainly.

My lawn could do with being cut, I'll do it later this week.

Claiming to be part of a master race, makes you an idiot, nothing else, enjoy wellowing in your pit of bottomless ignorance.

Comment

Team procrastinate!

/quits

Team hard-working now!

beautiful language - milk&water - baseball vs. football - best god in show

Comment

And now all is well again.

Except for the fact that I still have a lot of topics to revise for tomorrows examination.

<Ice> Oh, you're the kiddy anime guy.
                        "The problems of the world cannot possibly be solved by skeptics or cynics whose horizons are limited by the obvious realities. We need men who can dream of things that never were."
                        — John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by Lightning Count View Post
                          Almost certainly.

My lawn could do with being cut, I'll do it later this week.
                          Buy a sheep - automatic grass cutter.

Comment

I got a man to come around and cut my lawn. I booked him for 8am Saturday morning. Partly because I knew I wouldnt be home then, and mainly because the next door neighbour has had a tendency lately to play loud music into the early hours of the morning, so I figure if she wants to stay up til 4am playing that shit while I'm trying to sleep, I'll ruin her Saturday morning sleep in with three hours of lawnmower, leaf blower, whipper snipper (oh yes, I ordered the works :p) action!

Comment

I have a friend with two little dogs that yap loudly and unstoppably at everything. I might have to borrow them one Sunday morning of the neighbours behind continue with their Saturday night parties.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobol74 View Post
                                Buy a sheep - automatic grass cutter.
                                I find goats to work well, although they will jump all over your car...

/countryfolk

Comment

Get a cow. They'll eat all the grass, and give you milk!

Or if you so desire, steak...of course then your grass would start growing again.
                                  "The star that shines twice as bright, lives half as long." -- RH.

"If you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

1995 Pontiac Sunfire SE 2.2L OHV
                                  2008 Subaru Impreza 2.5i sedan

Comment

At work, on a Sunday.

Dis how I feel:

BlaRo: i'm a strong independent black woman....WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN

Comment

LP- I feel like that almost every day.

At least until I've had some coffee and the caffeine kick starts my system, then I'm good to go.

Claiming to be part of a master race, makes you an idiot, nothing else, enjoy wellowing in your pit of bottomless ignorance.

Comment

Originally posted by xicedlovexoxo View Post
                                        Get a cow. They'll eat all the grass, and give you milk!

Or if you so desire, steak...of course then your grass would start growing again.
                                        Goats give you milk too! If drunk fresh it tastes almost identical to cow milk, but if you try to store it then it develops a really weird aftertaste...

Also, goats are smaller and easier to milk... Trust me I know.

/IClearlyHadANormalSuburbanChildhood
                                        Originally posted by LP View Post
                                        At work, on a Sunday.

Dis how I feel:
                                        At college, that, all the time, regardless of physical/mental energy. Fuck college.

At work I'm fine.

Comment

Soooooo, I have an audition on the 22nd of this month to try get meself on to a Performing Arts course at Carlisle College. It involves a group workshop then an interview along with a solo performance under 2 minutes in length.

I'm thinking about doing the Tuna Fish monologue from Christopher Durang's Laughing Wild. I actually did a bunch of his short plays in the final production I did on the previous acting course I did in Edinburgh before I had to leave.

Christopher Durang - Laughing Wild

Comment

Working...
                                          X